• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Inside the Recruiting Album and Is It Worth Buying?

C
chefgal
Does anyone know what is in the recruiting album that you can purchase in the supply order and if it is worthwhile to buy?

Thanks

If it is like the one I recieved it was well worth it. They are black vinyl and padded. They have the Pampered Chef logo on the front cover. Inside the front cover they have several pockets plus one for business cards. Inside the back cover is a place for a 8-1/2 x 11 notepad. Very classy & nice.

I actually use mine to hold all my promotional & incentive flyers for hosts, guests specials & recruiting. I keep a kitchen planner & consultant agreement form in there too. Each flyer is placed in a protective sheet. As I talk about each flyer at my shows, I pass them around to the guests. I use the pockets to store 1 or 2 catalogs, a handful of outside order forms and my calandar. I also keep the current month's KCN in the back. I practically don't leave home without my binder. Has everything I just about need to sell, book or recruit anyone.

Sharon

Very accurate description of the recruiting binder. However, I don't think it contains literature that makes it worth the money. I find that the brochure, the "No Risk Factor" flyer, a copy of this month's recruiting bonus (ie: cookware flyer), and a face-to-face conversation is really just as effective. But, it is a nice binder.

thanks for the information!

What is the "No Risk Factor" Flyer? I don't think I have seen that one.

Recruiting Binder:Hey all! :)

I do some scrapbooking and i got a few cardstock pages and page protectors, put together a scrapbook and put it in the black pampered chef binder, that way, they can see my success, my paychecks, I have a few pics of me doing shows, the customers that allowed me to take pictures of them shopping, I used the recruiting flyer, cut it up and pasted the pictures on a page telling them how in big bold letters they can get the products and what they have to do, ect. There is alot of pictures and I have gotten 2 recruits off of it already! I am in my third month and love pampered chef! The busienss cards fit inside (got them free from vistaprint.com) along with a cardstock offering them $5 for each booking outside they show they get me or $10 off for each recruit they bring to me. Those cards are gone after each show! I keep a contract also and it does come in handy to always carry it! Then my catologs i invested a little and with page protectors and Binders and put them in the binders, the catologs last longer that way and i don't have to buy as many. I have 15 of them and take them to each show with me with the fliers in them :) I could go on and on and I owe alot of my success to my Director for being there for me! But them are some ideas that helped me get started and recruit my people! :D

Hey Karen S....Wondering about the catalogs. I have been thinking about this a lot. Did you just take the catalogs apart and put each page in sheet protectors in a 3-ring binder? I think it's a great idea. Let me know any info you have on this.
Jenn

I have been doing this since I started PC. I actually bought those folders at Office Max that you would put term papers in, that have the 3 metal claps running down the center of the folder. I bought some of the sheet protectors, removed the staples from the catalogs, and then cut the catalogs down the center. Place 1 page in each sheet protector, and VIOLA!! you have a catalog that isn't going to walk out at your shows. This does save on the catalog purchasing. Also, I purchase from the paperwork/supply order form, those Pampered Chef stickers. They are not very expensive, and I put one of those on the front of each folder. Just another thought...

Tammi

Chefie said:
What is the "No Risk Factor" Flyer? I don't think I have seen that one.

Can someone answer this? I am also interested in the "No Risk Factor" flyer.

Thanks.

3-ring binderHey there

Yes I took 15 3-ring binders, page protectors, went to office max and for a $1 they cut the catologs for me. I just put them all in the page protectors and wala! Inside the binders there is a place to hold fliers in the front and back that is where i put the guest specials ect that I want the guests at the shows I do to have. This was something my director does and she was great in helping me with ideas like this to get me started! I then printed off a nice cover and put it in the front of each binder with a picture of one of the new products on it. That has gotten me some sales. Another suggestion, Have one flier of the guest special and one flier of the host special, have the people that got the fliers in their binders have to stand up a min of 3 times stating what the special is for that month (which saves money on fliers) (promotes fun in show) (promotes possible consultants) (increases sales) haha Can you tell im totally nuts for pampered chef?

Thank both of you for your ideas. I think that I will invest some $$ in these!!
Jenn

Hey JennYou won't regret it! Give it a month using your binders and then add up what you would have spent for each person coming to your show and taking a catolog home.... and there you go! You have saved! If i can ever do anything to help you out, plz don't hesitate! [email protected] or you can find me on yahoo at ladyeagle81

I used to do something similiar with my catalogs - I stapled them into a folder then having to swith them each time the new catalog came out, I know it was only twice a year, but with 4 kids it was a hassle. Last year I was in a time crunch and didn't have the new catalogs stapled in yet but had to get to a show, so I just slid the catalogs in and went. Well, yes people brought home the catalogs and I started getting extra orders and bookings! People shared the catalogs with their neighbors and co-workers. From that first show that I didn't staple them in at, I ended up getting a $110 order from one of the guests neighbors. That one order almost paid for an entire pack of new catalogs.

I was always struggling with my business when I stapled my catalogs in and now my business has really taken off - maybe a coincidence buy I personally don't think so.

The No Risk Factor
Tammi123 said:
Can someone answer this? I am also interested in the "No Risk Factor" flyer.

Thanks.

I'm sorry I did not respond sooner. I did not see the post until today! Ouch! Anyway, I have attached the "No Risk Factor" flyer. I copy the 2nd page onto the back of the 1st. When I have someone interested, I review the no risk factor, the recruiting flyer from home office that has the super starter month kits in it, and any additional incentives that will be coming up.

Again, sorry I didn't respond! Next time, somebody send me a private email and call me an ugly name. (tee-hee!)

Attachments

• The No Risk Factor with Q&As.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 963
Last edited:
Thanks for the No Risk Factor flier...that is great. I had not seen that one before.

great flyer!
rwesterpchef said:
I'm sorry I did not respond sooner. I did not see the post until today! Ouch! Anyway, I have attached the "No Risk Factor" flyer. I copy the 2nd page onto the back of the 1st. When I have someone interested, I review the no risk factor, the recruiting flyer from home office that has the super starter month kits in it, and any additional incentives that will be coming up.

Again, sorry I didn't respond! Next time, somebody send me a private email and call me an ugly name. (tee-hee!)

Thanks for the flyer! This would be a great one to pass out at fairs and festivals - and to put into host packets!

This flyer got me started!!Just to let you ladies know, I loooove this flyer. My recruit sent it to me when I asked for some further info. I asked but wasn't really planning on doing it, but the way she was talking about it made me a little interested. She sent the catalog, a Season's Best, a flyer with the Super Starter Month bonuses and the NO RISK FACTOR flyer. I was sold!! It really helped to see it in numbers, and I really thought the $90 was a small investment for 24 hours of my time (love that line!!!).

Since it worked for me, I do think it is a good recruitment tool,very up front, very pain to understand (the only thing is I didn't know what a booking was, so I will write in parenthesis ("future shows"). Otherwise, it is excellent!!!

rwesterpchef said:

Thanks for the flyer. I had forgotten that I asked you for it. I just found it today. Thanks again!!.

Tammi :)

What an awesoem flyer! Thank you so much!

No Risk Factor FlyerYou are welcome on the flyer.

I'm curious...out of the number of potential interested people, how many of them go to a new consultant training/consultation meetings prior to signing with you? I'd also like to know how other consultants "seal the deal" with their recruits. I've listened to tapes available, but do not meet with potentials personally after the show.

The one thing I learned from Patsy McGovern was to assume they are going to sign. I use to end my opportunity call with words like, "So, what do you think?" I was opening myself up for more objections. Patsy told me I should assume they are going to sign...it is such a great opportunity. End with words like, "So, let's get you signed up so you can get your kit." or "If you were to decide to get started, when would you like to get started?" or "Have you thought of 4 people who will help you get started?"

When you are talking with them (I do my follow-up calls on the phone, but in person is better) you can let them know there are 2 ways to get started...
"There are 2 easy ways to get started, I will come and do the show at your house and give you all the bookings. OR have 2 shows in your house – Pick 2 dates back to back to back and 2 friends to do 2 more shows. Which one would you like to do?"

A flyer I put in all host packsHere is a flyer that I put in all host packs. Keep in mind that it is in Canadian dollars so you will have to adjust it if you live in the USA. ;)

Attachments

• In.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 883
Love this flyer! Thank you so much!

1. What exactly is included in the recruiting album available for purchase in the supply order?

The recruiting album typically includes information and resources such as recruiting strategies, sample job descriptions, interview questions, and tips for attracting top talent. It may also feature templates for job postings, onboarding processes, and employee retention strategies.

2. How can the recruiting album benefit a company or organization?

The recruiting album can be a valuable tool for companies looking to improve their recruitment processes and attract high-quality candidates. It provides a comprehensive guide and resources for developing effective recruitment strategies and processes.

3. Is the recruiting album worth the cost?

It ultimately depends on the needs and goals of the company. If the company is struggling with recruitment and is looking for guidance and resources, the recruiting album may be a worthwhile investment. However, if the company already has effective recruitment processes in place, the album may not provide much added value.

4. Can the information in the recruiting album be found for free online?

Some of the information in the recruiting album may be available for free online, but the album typically offers a comprehensive and organized collection of resources that may be more difficult to find on your own. It also provides a convenient and easily accessible reference for all of your recruiting needs.

5. Are there any other benefits of purchasing the recruiting album?

Aside from the resources and information included in the album, purchasing it can also support the creators and developers who put in time and effort to compile the valuable resources. It can also save time and effort for companies by providing a one-stop-shop for all of their recruitment needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • NRcritques
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kisrae