• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, to sign up for PWS, you will need to include your consultant number on the registration form. A consultant number is a unique identification number that is used to track sales and commissions and link consultants with their clients. Your consultant number can be found on your PWS account dashboard, invoices, or orders. It is required to sign up for PWS, but if you do not have one, you can obtain it from a PWS consultant. Including your consultant number will grant you access to exclusive benefits such as discounts, promotions, and personalized support from your consultant. They will also be able to track your sales and commissions and assist you with any questions or concerns.
chefsolnick
I didn't renew my PWS. If a recruit goes online to sign up, is there a place to put my name and consultant #? TIA!

Yes. They can sign from the main PC web page with your info.

As an experienced PWS user, I can help answer your question. Unfortunately, if you did not renew your PWS, your consultant # will not be active and cannot be used by a recruit during their online sign-up process. However, you can still provide your name and contact information to the recruit and let them know that you are available to assist them with any questions or concerns they may have during their sign-up process. It's important to stay connected with potential recruits and offer your support, even if you are not currently using the PWS. Best of luck!

1. How do I sign up for PWS?

To sign up for PWS, you will need to include your consultant number when filling out the registration form. This will ensure that you are linked with your consultant and receive all the benefits of being a member.

2. What is a consultant number?

A consultant number is a unique identification number assigned to each PWS consultant. It is used to track sales and commissions, as well as to link consultants with their clients.

3. Where can I find my consultant number?

Your consultant number can be found on your PWS account dashboard, as well as on any of your PWS invoices or orders.

4. Can I sign up for PWS without a consultant number?

No, a consultant number is required to sign up for PWS. If you do not have a consultant number, you can reach out to a PWS consultant to obtain one.

5. What are the benefits of including my consultant number when signing up for PWS?

By including your consultant number, you will be linked with your consultant and have access to exclusive discounts, promotions, and personalized support. Your consultant will also be able to track your sales and commissions, and assist you with any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • lesliebakes
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • WestCoastPC