• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting a Long Lost Recruit: Questions Answered

In summary, the long lost recruit still wants to be an active consultant, but needs to turn in $150 or more in commissionable sales in order to remain active. If she turns in at least $160 in commissionable sales by the end of March, she will keep her consultant status and be eligible for the Kit Enhancement in April.
cochef
Gold Member
I called my long lost recruit after I got home from SL last week and she finally called me back last night and she still wants to remain active. So, I have a question. She signed the end of August, but her first sales were for September ($106.17). In reading the policy, she will not go totally inactive until the end of March, since that will be six months from activity – is that right? I told her she needed to get something turned in by the end of this month, though, just to be sure. Also, if she turns in at least $150 this month, will that entitle her to the changeover kit? That is what I told her but thought I should make sure. I did email my director but haven't heard back yet.
Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Yes, once she's active this month she should get a change over kit. Remind her she'll be charged $6.75, and that our insurance will go up to $3 as of March 1.

Thanks for the quick response. I forgot about the extra shipping and insurance increase. I also need to remember to tell her that they will deduct insurance for the past months. More reason for her to turn in a high total so she will get a decent paycheck after all the deductions. I am just relieved she is still trying!

I don't think they deduct for past months. If you're inactive, you don't pay the insurance for the months you're inactive. Only once you're active again. I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be back charged.

You do pay the insurance for all back months if you are inactive so if someone didn't submit for 3 months $8 would be deducted in the month they did submit ($2 for the current month and $2 for each of the three months they didn't have commissions) - $3 starting March 2012.To the OP: your consultant joined in August and never submitted at least $150 in a month? You said she submitted $106.17 in September so that did not count for being active. To be active you must submit $150 or more so she never had an active month. Your director (and the consultant) will get notice when it is her 6th and final month to submit shows without having to sign a new agreement and get another kit. Honestly I don't know if they count August for someone who signs at the end of the month or if they start with September. If they count August she must submit $150 commissionable in February. Hopefully she has through March but you or she need to check with career solutions to be sure. I would urge her to get a show in this month to be safe.

They don't count the partial month. Sept didn't count since it wasn't at least $150. Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan & Feb are her 6 months. If she doesn't submit by the end of Feb she looses her consultant status on March 1 and has to renew for $25 or re-sign.If she's active Feb, March & April, she can qualify for the Kit Enhancement in April.If she waits until march to renew, she gets to keep her same consultant number & will get updated paperwork. She misses out on the April Kit Enhancement.If she re-signs, it costs more ($80 or $159) but she has the chance to earn New Consultant Rewards again. She'd get a new kit & the paperwork. She could also qualify for her 4th month Kit Enhancement.So she needs to figure out which option works best for her. ;)

OMG - I just realized I made a huge typo. It should have been $160.00!! So, with that correction, she would be good until the end of March, right?

Yes if she submitted $160 in September, she was active in September.

Yes, if she submitted $150 or more in Sept, then her 6 months are Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb & March. $150 (or more) in Feb will start her counter over. Otherwise, she'll need to do $150 (or more) in March or loose her consultant status on April 1.Again, push the Kit Enhancement as an incentive for being active in Feb, Mar AND April! :DShe signed up with Pampered Chef with some sort of goal in mind for what she wanted. It's time to step up & start doing what she needs to achieve her goals. Give her the list of 100 and help her start brainstorming names of people she can contact to get that booking ball rolling. It's never too late to get motivated! Even if she has to renew or re-sign, it's never too late!!! :D

BethCooks4U said:
You do pay the insurance for all back months if you are inactive so if someone didn't submit for 3 months $8 would be deducted in the month they did submit ($2 for the current month and $2 for each of the three months they didn't have commissions) - $3 starting March 2012..

Good to know! I guess I'd been misinformed.

Thanks to all of you for your help.

1. How do I begin the process of recruiting a long lost recruit?

The first step is to gather any information you have about the recruit, such as their full name, last known location, and any mutual connections. Then, you can start searching for them on social media, online directories, and through personal connections.

2. What if I can't find any information on the recruit?

If you're unable to find any information on the recruit, you can try reaching out to their friends or family members who may have more information. You can also hire a private investigator or use a people search service to help locate them.

3. How should I approach the recruit once I've found them?

It's important to approach the recruit with sensitivity and respect. Reach out through a personal message or email, and explain who you are and why you're reaching out. Be understanding if they are hesitant to reconnect, and give them space if needed.

4. What if the recruit doesn't want to reconnect?

If the recruit does not want to reconnect, it's important to respect their decision. It's possible that they may have their own reasons for not wanting to reconnect. You can still express your desire to reconnect and leave the door open for future communication.

5. Are there any legal considerations when trying to recruit a long lost recruit?

It's important to be aware of any legal considerations, such as privacy laws, when attempting to recruit a long lost recruit. Make sure to obtain their consent before sharing any personal information about them, and be respectful of their boundaries and rights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • ChefBeckyD