• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Recruit Packet: What to Include

In summary, Dana provides a packet of materials including a pamphlet, DVD, "Achieve With Us" pamphlet and Agreement Form, and "Take a Closer Look" sheet to new consultants. She also gives potential recruits a Join Us, a DVD, and "Take a Closer Look" sheet. New consultants are either in or out based on whether or not they express an interest in the business. If they are in, they are walked thru the new consultant benefits and the Achieve with Us booklet.
dldunphy
Hi everyone!

What kind of information do you put in a Recruit Packet?

Thank you!
Dana:chef:

I give a "Come Join Us" booklet, DVD, "Achieve With Us" pamphlet and Agreement Form to anyone interested in finding out more and setup a time to call & see what they thought about the material. People who are really ready to sign up, I also include the "Guide to getting started" that also comes in the new consultant kit. I have them start filling out their list of 100 and get their first 4 shows (and kickoff) lined up first before signing up. This increases their success and probability of qualifying in their first 30 days.

Regardless of whether or not anyone says they would like more info on the biz at full service checkout, I give each person the "Discover Us" pamphlet and say "here is some more information about the biz in case your situation changes or you think of someone who would be great at doing something like this or could use some extra money". That way they have the info just in case.

bump! I'm thinking of putting together a packet for potential recruits. What do you include?

In every host packet I include a Join Us, a DVD, and a "Take a Closer Look" flier.
At every show I too send everyone home with a Discover Us, plus a "Take a Closer Look" sheet with q&a.
Those that express an interest simply get a Join Us, and then we arrange to talk.
When I get to a meeting with a potential new consultant, I then take them a Succeed With Us booklet, walk them thru it, start filling out their list of 100 with them, discuss who she'll contact first to do shows, who might be interested in joining with her, and we make a few calls together. By the time we get to this point she's either in or out.
If she's in, we start planning her grand opening, (she's already got her other bookings) then I walk her thru the new consultant benefits and the Achieve with Us booklet, then we get signed up.

what's the "take a closer look" sheet?

It's a q&a about being a consultant. There are similar fliers on this site. I can't seem to find mine in my computer to post.

1. What documents should be included in a recruit packet?

A recruit packet should include important documents such as a cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation, transcripts, and any relevant certifications or licenses. It may also include a written statement of interest or personal statement.

2. How many copies of each document should be included in the packet?

It is recommended to include at least 3 copies of each document in the recruit packet. This ensures that you have enough copies to distribute to different recruiters and to keep for your own records.

3. Is it necessary to include a cover letter in a recruit packet?

Yes, a cover letter is an important document to include in a recruit packet. It introduces you to the recruiters and highlights your qualifications and interest in the position. It also allows you to personalize your application and stand out from other candidates.

4. Should I include any additional materials in the recruit packet?

In addition to the required documents, it may be beneficial to include any relevant materials that showcase your skills and experience, such as a portfolio of your work, awards or recognitions, or a list of relevant coursework or projects. However, make sure to only include materials that are directly related to the position you are applying for.

5. How should I organize the recruit packet?

It is important to organize the recruit packet in a professional and logical manner. Start with a table of contents, followed by the cover letter and resume, and then the other documents in a clear and organized order. Use dividers or tabs to separate each section for easy navigation. Make sure to proofread and edit all documents to ensure they are error-free and presentable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • leshelman