• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making a Recruiting Packet for Bridal Show Prospects

In summary, a recruiting packet for bridal show prospects is a collection of materials and information that vendors use to attract potential clients at bridal shows. It should include a cover letter, list of services, pricing, portfolio, testimonials, and contact information. The packet should be presented professionally and can include personal touches. While physical copies are not necessary, they can make a stronger impression. To make your packet stand out, consider adding unique elements and ensuring it is well-organized and informative.
pamperedtopps
I did a Bridal Show this past weekend and I have 2 possible recruits! I want to make some recruiting packets to send them, but I have no idea what to include! Any ideas or fliers would be greatly appreciated! :p

I include a Consultant Agreement, the Your Life Your way brochure, the Congrats on becoming a Consultant brochure, the current recruit special, and the Have you considered the Pampered Chef Advantage flyer!

You should print these out and stick one of them in there. Someone just posted this coupon the other day. I think she said she got 5 recruits by using these in one night.

Attachments

• skillet coupon.doc
    270.5 KB · Views: 529
Thanks for all the ideas! And I love the certificates for the pans,I just printed them out and I am definitly going to use them! :p

Do not send them anything!Do not send anything in the mail. Call them and schedule a time to meet with them as soon as possible. Bring your director with you if you would like. Do you have the recruiting binder? It came in your starter kit. It is a good tool to guide the conversation.

Just offer to share more info over a cup of coffee and mention that it does not obligate them in any way!

It is much easier to share the excitement in person. THey may or may not read what you send them, they may not understand the terminology, they may be totally overwhelmed by all the paper.

Just call them and meet with them.

1. What is a recruiting packet for bridal show prospects?

A recruiting packet for bridal show prospects is a collection of materials and information that a vendor or business uses to attract potential clients at bridal shows. It typically includes details about the vendor's services, pricing, portfolio, and contact information.

2. What should be included in a recruiting packet for bridal show prospects?

A recruiting packet for bridal show prospects should include a cover letter introducing the vendor or business, a list of services offered, pricing information, a portfolio or examples of work, testimonials from previous clients, and contact information such as a business card or brochure.

3. How should a recruiting packet for bridal show prospects be presented?

A recruiting packet for bridal show prospects should be presented in a professional and visually appealing manner. This can include using high-quality paper and printing, organizing the materials in a folder or binder, and adding personal touches such as a handwritten note.

4. Is it necessary to have a physical copy of the recruiting packet at the bridal show?

While having physical copies of the recruiting packet is ideal, it is not necessary. Some vendors choose to provide digital versions of their recruiting packets through email or a website link. However, having physical copies can make a stronger impression on potential clients who may be overwhelmed with information at the bridal show.

5. How can I make my recruiting packet stand out at a bridal show?

To make your recruiting packet stand out at a bridal show, consider adding unique elements such as a personalized cover letter, a creative design, or a special offer. You can also make your packet more memorable by including a small gift or sample of your work. Additionally, make sure your packet is well-organized and easy to navigate, with clear and concise information about your services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Cr8vKitchen