• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Recruitment Strategy with P3 | Find Leads & Run Reports

In summary, P3 is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that streamlines the recruitment process and provides valuable insights and data to improve recruitment strategies. It allows users to find leads by entering specific criteria into the search bar and provides the ability to track the success of recruitment efforts. P3 can be used for both finding new recruits and engaging with current team members, and can improve overall recruitment strategies by providing data and streamlining the process.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Is there a report that you can run in P3 that will show your recurit leads? I have looked and can't find one.:cry:

Yep. Reports > Contacts > Contact List. Then select Potential Recruits from the list of categories.Most of the reports that were in PP are in P3, you just get to them a different way.

Thanks Ann. I must have overlooked that options when I was tyring last night.

What is P3 and how can it help my recruitment strategy?

P3 is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to find leads and run reports for your recruitment efforts. It is designed to streamline your recruitment process and provide you with valuable insights and data to improve your strategy.

How do I use P3 to find leads?

To find leads using P3, simply enter your desired criteria (such as location, demographics, interests, etc.) into the search bar and P3 will generate a list of potential leads for you. You can then reach out to these leads and pitch your recruitment opportunities.

Can I track the success of my recruitment efforts with P3?

Yes, P3 allows you to run reports and track the success of your recruitment efforts. You can see how many leads you have reached out to, how many responses you have received, and how many recruits you have gained through P3.

Is P3 only for finding new recruits, or can I also use it for current team members?

P3 can be used for both finding new recruits and engaging with current team members. You can use it to track the progress of your current team members and identify areas for improvement or potential for growth.

How can P3 improve my overall recruitment strategy?

P3 can improve your recruitment strategy by providing you with valuable data and insights on your leads and current team members. It can also save you time and effort by streamlining the lead generation process and allowing you to focus on other aspects of recruitment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • akrebecca
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom