• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you still interested in the Pampered Chef business opportunity?

In summary, a Recruit Lead Follow up Letter is a personalized letter sent to potential recruits after they have expressed interest in joining Pampered Chef. It should be sent within a week and include relevant information about the company and opportunities, a call to action, and contact information for the recruiter. It is an important tool in the recruitment process as it helps to engage with potential recruits and increase the chances of them joining the company.
DebPC
Staff member
Hi,
Sometime ago, you indicated an interest in the Pampered Chef business
opportunity. It's been some time since we last spoke but I haven't
forgotten about you. Please take a moment to reply to this mailing and
let me know how I can best meet your needs. By checking the appropriate
response below, please indicate your level of interest at this time and
return the prepaid postcard. I sincerely hope that you are well and that
will have an opportunity to talk in the near future.

____________Yes, I'm still interested, VERY interested. How do I begin?

____________Yes, I'm still interested, but now isn't the right time.
Please stay in touch.

____________No, Im no longer interested in the business opportunity,
but Id like to book a show!

____________No, Im no longer interested.

____________Please remove me from your contact list. I would prefer to
contact you if I have any Pampered Chef needs.

April Wahl

Recruiting flyerIs there a recruiting flyer on here anywhere? I was searching but didn't find any. :(

There've been a couple I've gathered from here and some I've tweaked from other places. I'll attach a couple.

thanks Becky

Thanks everyone!! :D

What is a Recruit Lead Follow up Letter?

A Recruit Lead Follow up Letter is a letter that is sent to potential recruits after they have expressed interest in joining Pampered Chef. It is used to further engage with the potential recruit and provide them with more information about the company and the opportunities available.

How do I write an effective Recruit Lead Follow up Letter?

To write an effective Recruit Lead Follow up Letter, make sure to personalize it for each potential recruit, provide relevant information about the company and the opportunities available, and include a call to action for the potential recruit to take the next steps in the recruitment process.

When should I send a Recruit Lead Follow up Letter?

A Recruit Lead Follow up Letter should be sent within a week of the potential recruit expressing interest in joining Pampered Chef. This allows for timely follow up and increases the chances of the potential recruit responding positively.

What should I include in a Recruit Lead Follow up Letter?

A Recruit Lead Follow up Letter should include a personalized greeting, information about the company and the opportunities available, a call to action, and contact information for the recruiter. You may also include links to resources or social media pages for the potential recruit to learn more about the company.

How important is a Recruit Lead Follow up Letter in the recruitment process?

A Recruit Lead Follow up Letter is an essential part of the recruitment process as it allows for further engagement with potential recruits and provides them with important information about the company. It also helps to build a relationship with the potential recruit and increases the chances of them joining Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kat B