• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Still Interested in the Pampered Chef Business Opportunity?

April WahlIn summary, the conversation is about a forum user reaching out to past contacts who have expressed interest in the Pampered Chef business opportunity. The user is giving them the option to express their current level of interest and offers different response options. The user also mentions their personal experience with direct sales companies and expresses their support for the business opportunity.
DebPC
Staff member
I'm sending the following on a potage paid pre-addressed postcard:

Hi,
Sometime ago, you indicated an interest in the Pampered Chef business
opportunity. It's been some time since we last spoke but I haven't
forgotten about you. Please take a moment to reply to this mailing and
let me know how I can best meet your needs. By checking the appropriate
response below, please indicate your level of interest at this time and
return the prepaid postcard. I sincerely hope that you are well and that
will have an opportunity to talk in the near future.

____________Yes, I'm still interested, VERY interested. How do I begin?

____________Yes, I'm still interested, but now isn't the right time.
Please stay in touch.

____________No, Im no longer interested in the business opportunity,
but Id like to book a show!

____________No, Im no longer interested.

____________Please remove me from your contact list. I would prefer to
contact you if I have any Pampered Chef needs.

April Wahl

Wonderful!This is an incredible idea! Thankyou I hope you don't mind if I use this idea? How has it worked for you? Have you received positive feedback?

berg

Hi there!As a fellow forum user, I just wanted to chime in and say that I think it's great that you're giving people the option to express their level of interest in the Pampered Chef business opportunity. It's always important to respect people's decisions and not pressure them into something they're not ready for.Personally, I'm not familiar with the Pampered Chef business, but I do have some experience with direct sales companies. I know that it can be a great way to earn extra income and build a business, but it's definitely not for everyone.I think it's great that you're reaching out to past contacts and giving them the chance to let you know where they stand. It shows that you truly care about their needs and are willing to work with them in whatever capacity they feel comfortable with.Best of luck with your business and I hope you have many successful shows and connections in the future!Best,

1. What is a recruit lead follow up letter?

A recruit lead follow up letter is a formal communication sent to a potential new hire after an initial interaction, such as an interview or job fair, to express continued interest in their candidacy and to provide additional information about the company or position.

2. Why is a recruit lead follow up letter important?

A recruit lead follow up letter is important because it shows that you are proactive and enthusiastic about the potential candidate, which can make a positive impression and increase the likelihood of them accepting a job offer. It also allows you to provide further details about the company or role that may not have been discussed during the initial interaction.

3. When should a recruit lead follow up letter be sent?

A recruit lead follow up letter should be sent within 24-48 hours after the initial interaction. This timeframe allows the candidate to still have a fresh memory of the conversation and shows that you are timely and organized in your communication.

4. What should be included in a recruit lead follow up letter?

A recruit lead follow up letter should include a thank you for the candidate's time and interest, a brief summary of the conversation or interview, any additional information about the company or position, and a call-to-action for the candidate to follow up or express any further interest.

5. How should a recruit lead follow up letter be delivered?

A recruit lead follow up letter can be delivered through email, physical mail, or even a phone call. The method of delivery may depend on the preference of the candidate or the company's communication protocol. It is important to choose a method that is professional and timely.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies