• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Cookbook & Pan Incentive | Email for Recruiting Contacts

In summary, a recruit incentive e-mail is a promotional message sent out by Pampered Chef to encourage existing consultants to recruit new consultants to join their team. To receive this type of email, you must be an active consultant and placing orders regularly. The benefits of sending a recruit incentive e-mail include growing your team and earning bonuses from Pampered Chef. These emails are typically sent out on a monthly or quarterly basis and can be customized to include your personal referral link and message to your team.
rayday
I just typed this up to send to my contacts. It's an e-mail with the new cookbook and pan incentive. Feel free to use it or let me know if something is wrong with it! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Just Announced Incentive2.doc
    116 KB · Views: 353
Looks good! I may have to "borrow" it!

Since you asked for us to tell you if something was "wrong" - I noticed in the first line it says "singing" up instead of "signing" up - they might get the wrong idea and think they have to sing at our shows or something! ;) (you never know!!!)

cathyskitchen said:
Since you asked for us to tell you if something was "wrong" - I noticed in the first line it says "singing" up instead of "signing" up - they might get the wrong idea and think they have to sing at our shows or something! ;) (you never know!!!)

Oh :eek: thanks!!

thanks Desiree ... hope you dont mind that i borrowed it also and just sent it out!

1. What is a recruit incentive e-mail?

A recruit incentive e-mail is a promotional message sent out by Pampered Chef to encourage existing consultants to recruit new consultants to join their team. It typically includes special offers or bonuses for successful recruitment.

2. How can I receive a recruit incentive e-mail?

In order to receive a recruit incentive e-mail, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef. This means that you have placed at least $200 in orders within the last three months.

3. What are the benefits of sending a recruit incentive e-mail?

Sending a recruit incentive e-mail can help you grow your team and increase your sales. It can also earn you additional bonuses and rewards from Pampered Chef.

4. How often are recruit incentive e-mails sent out?

Recruit incentive e-mails are typically sent out on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on the current promotions and incentives being offered by Pampered Chef.

5. Can I customize the recruit incentive e-mail for my team?

Yes, you can tailor the recruit incentive e-mail to your team by including your personal referral link or adding a personal message to encourage your team members to participate in the recruitment efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aguimond
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PChefRenee