• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Listen to Recorded Tele-Talk Classes Without Downloading Them?

In summary, the iLink player needs to be downloaded and saved to your computer in order to listen to the recordings.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
how do you get them to work without downloading them onto your computer? i did download the ilink thing you need to listen to them but when i click on the date it wants me to save it to my computer. i thought you just clicked on the date and listened to it. my hubby will kill me if i save all of the classes i want to listen to on here!! TIA

Monica:

If I recall, you need to download the special program to listen to the recordings. It is found to the right hand of the recordings themselves. It does need to get saved to the hard drive, but at least it's not all of the classes!

HTH!

Mary

i did download that and it said ready for listening. when i clicked on the date to listen it said save or run. not sure what to do other than try it al over again. maybe i missed something somewhere. i am so good at that!!

Recorded ClassesMonica,

Click on run next time and it look like it is downloading to you computer just so that it can run, it will not be saved. Good Luck

thanks that got it!! i just love this site. i wouldve gave up and missed out on some great info otherwise!! i just signed up for the march classes. i cant wait. i really enjoy the classes when i can make it to the live ones!!

Glad you got it to work Monica! And I agree that the live classes are better than the recorded ones (not always a clear recording). You've inspired me to sign up for a few in February!

Mary

I am sorry, but I don't understand what software or recorder

You have to download a player to listen to the recorded sessions. It is really easy to do. It's on CC where you listen to the classes. HTH.

If you go on CC to Tele-Classes. On the left side click 'recorded tele-classes' and there will be all the choices and a place to download the iLink player. Download the player first, then whatever class you want. Listen to one first before you download a bunch because some of them are really hard to hear/understand.

linc is the system you download to listen then you can listen to any class. you never record or download a complete class to your computer. if you need further assistance call tech support, they will help. this is a great way of getting help with info and training when you can't do the actual calls.

1. What is a Recorded Tele-Talk Class?

A Recorded Tele-Talk Class is a pre-recorded virtual cooking class that you can access at any time. It is similar to a regular tele-talk class, except that it has been previously recorded and can be watched at your convenience.

2. How do I access a Recorded Tele-Talk Class?

To access a Recorded Tele-Talk Class, you can either purchase it on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Once purchased, you will receive a link to the class that you can access at any time.

3. Can I interact with the instructor during a Recorded Tele-Talk Class?

Unfortunately, since the class is pre-recorded, you will not be able to interact with the instructor. However, you can still follow along with the instructions and make the recipe at your own pace.

4. Are the ingredients and supplies needed for the class included?

No, the ingredients and supplies are not included with the Recorded Tele-Talk Class. We recommend purchasing the ingredients and supplies beforehand so you can cook along with the class. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you purchase any necessary tools or ingredients.

5. Can I watch a Recorded Tele-Talk Class multiple times?

Yes, you can watch a Recorded Tele-Talk Class as many times as you like, as long as you have purchased it. This is a great option for those who want to perfect a recipe or need a refresher on certain techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • KellyTheChef