1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recorded tele-talk classes

1. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

how do you get them to work without downloading them onto your computer? i did download the ilink thing you need to listen to them but when i click on the date it wants me to save it to my computer. i thought you just clicked on the date and listened to it. my hubby will kill me if i save all of the classes i want to listen to on here!! TIA

2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Monica:

If I recall, you need to download the special program to listen to the recordings. It is found to the right hand of the recordings themselves. It does need to get saved to the hard drive, but at least it's not all of the classes!

HTH!

Mary

Feb 13, 2006
  3. monica_sweetconsultant

i did download that and it said ready for listening. when i clicked on the date to listen it said save or run. not sure what to do other than try it al over again. maybe i missed something somewhere. i am so good at that!!

4. Recorded Classes

Monica,

Click on run next time and it look like it is downloading to you computer just so that it can run, it will not be saved. Good Luck

Feb 13, 2006
  5. monica_sweetconsultant

thanks that got it!! i just love this site. i wouldve gave up and missed out on some great info otherwise!! i just signed up for the march classes. i cant wait. i really enjoy the classes when i can make it to the live ones!!

6. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Glad you got it to work Monica! And I agree that the live classes are better than the recorded ones (not always a clear recording). You've inspired me to sign up for a few in February!

Mary

Feb 14, 2006
  7. Omarakeen

Omarakeen Novice Member

I am sorry, but I don't understand what software or recorder

Sep 24, 2006
  8. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

You have to download a player to listen to the recorded sessions. It is really easy to do. It's on CC where you listen to the classes. HTH.

Sep 25, 2006
  9. gilliandanielle

gilliandanielle Legend Member

If you go on CC to Tele-Classes. On the left side click 'recorded tele-classes' and there will be all the choices and a place to download the iLink player. Download the player first, then whatever class you want. Listen to one first before you download a bunch because some of them are really hard to hear/understand.

10. carrdinal

carrdinal Member

linc is the system you download to listen then you can listen to any class. you never record or download a complete class to your computer. if you need further assistance call tech support, they will help. this is a great way of getting help with info and training when you can't do the actual calls.

Nov 5, 2006
Have something to add?