• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recorded tele-talk classes

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
how do you get them to work without downloading them onto your computer? i did download the ilink thing you need to listen to them but when i click on the date it wants me to save it to my computer. i thought you just clicked on the date and listened to it. my hubby will kill me if i save all of the classes i want to listen to on here!! TIA

chefmary

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Monica:

If I recall, you need to download the special program to listen to the recordings. It is found to the right hand of the recordings themselves. It does need to get saved to the hard drive, but at least it's not all of the classes!

HTH!

Mary

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
i did download that and it said ready for listening. when i clicked on the date to listen it said save or run. not sure what to do other than try it al over again. maybe i missed something somewhere. i am so good at that!!

Nov 13, 2005
Recorded Classes

Monica,

Click on run next time and it look like it is downloading to you computer just so that it can run, it will not be saved. Good Luck

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
thanks that got it!! i just love this site. i wouldve gave up and missed out on some great info otherwise!! i just signed up for the march classes. i cant wait. i really enjoy the classes when i can make it to the live ones!!

chefmary

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Glad you got it to work Monica! And I agree that the live classes are better than the recorded ones (not always a clear recording). You've inspired me to sign up for a few in February!

Mary

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
You have to download a player to listen to the recorded sessions. It is really easy to do. It's on CC where you listen to the classes. HTH.

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
If you go on CC to Tele-Classes. On the left side click 'recorded tele-classes' and there will be all the choices and a place to download the iLink player. Download the player first, then whatever class you want. Listen to one first before you download a bunch because some of them are really hard to hear/understand.

carrdinal

May 25, 2006
linc is the system you download to listen then you can listen to any class. you never record or download a complete class to your computer. if you need further assistance call tech support, they will help. this is a great way of getting help with info and training when you can't do the actual calls.