• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reconnected With an Old Friend . . .

In summary, Patti shared that she reconnected with an old friend from when they were both consultants and the friend had been battling breast cancer. The friend passed away shortly after Patti dropped off the friend's groceries at her home. Patti said that the friend was happy to see her and that she is grateful for the benefits of Pampered Chef, which helped to keep in touch before the friend passed.
pattikake
One of my favorite things about being a consultant, is that I get to meet so many people, make new friends, and reconnect with long lost friends.

Last fall I did a vendor event and a friend, who I hadn't seen in probably 15 years or more, attended. It was just like old times -- and so great to see her. I knew she had been sick recently, battling breast cancer. At the vendor event, she won the grand prize basket of goodies, including a gift certificate from me. She recently emailed me to place her order .. The items arrived at my home last week. We emailed back & forth to set up a delivery day and time.

I dropped her items off at her home on Friday, just as the hospice nurse was arriving. My friend J was in her living room, in her recliner - gave me a thumbs up when I asked how are you feeling .. I left feeling sad. I found out yesterday that she passed away the next morning.

While I am very sad that she has passed - I am so thankful I have Pampered Chef. If it wasn't for that vendor event last fall I may have missed out on seeing her.

Patti, what a nice story. It is wonderful to meet old and new friends through PC! How nice that you were able to reconnect in a happy way before she passed on. I'm sure she was equally pleased.

Thank you for sharing that story, Patti. I'm so sorry that your friend passed away.

I'm sorry for your loss, but how wonderful to have the opportunity to reconnect.

I agree that one of the best bonuses from PC is connecting with people. I've made wonderful friends I've also reconnected with great people from my past. And, it also gives me a built-in reason to call or email people. It seems easier to keep in touch with something like PC as an anchor.

I am sorry to hear that your friend passed. I am a firm believer that people come into your life at the right time and place. I am glad you got to reconnect with her and to see her in good spirits. And, that is one of the wonderful benefits of PC.

1. How can I find contact information for an old friend through Pampered Chef?

To find contact information for an old friend through Pampered Chef, you can try searching for their name on our website or contacting our customer service team for assistance. You can also reach out to mutual friends or acquaintances who may have current contact information for your old friend.

2. Is it appropriate to reach out to an old friend through a Pampered Chef party?

While we love connecting people through our parties, it is not appropriate to use a Pampered Chef party as a means to reconnect with an old friend. We recommend reaching out to them directly through other means such as social media or email.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make a gift for an old friend?

Yes, you can definitely use Pampered Chef products to create a thoughtful gift for an old friend. Consider making a personalized recipe book or putting together a gift basket with some of our kitchen tools and gadgets.

4. How can I use Pampered Chef to plan a virtual reunion with old friends?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of virtual party options, including our Kitchen Show, Cooking Class, and Tasting Party. You can invite your old friends to join you for a virtual party and catch up while learning new recipes and trying out our products together.

5. Is there a way to track down an old friend's registry on Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can search for an old friend's registry on our website by entering their name or registry number in the search bar. If you are unable to find their registry, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies