• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I make with a brownie pan?

In summary, people have used the brownie pan to make a variety of items such as blueberry muffins, mini lasagnas, pigs in a blanket, oven baked grilled cheese sandwiches, mini quiches or fritattas, individual rice krispy treats or granola bars, any bar cookie recipes, mini cheesecakes, cornbread, mac and cheese casserole, and pumpkin scones. Other ideas include mini omelettes, brownie sandwiches with a tr
I've used this recipe before for regular size muffin tins. I think it would work just as well for the brownie pan.

Serve these delicious meatloaf muffins with steamed green beans and roasted potato wedges for an at-home version of a blue-plate special.

Diner Meat Loaf "Muffins"

Ingredients
  • 1 teaspoon olive oil
  • 1 cup finely chopped onion
  • ½ cup finely chopped carrot
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 cup ketchup, divided
  • 1½ pounds ground beef, extra lean (raw)
  • 1 cup finely crushed fat-free saltine crackers (about 20)
  • 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 large eggs
  • Cooking spray

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350°.
  2. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped onion, chopped carrot, dried oregano, and minced garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Cool.
  3. Combine onion mixture, 1/2 cup ketchup, and the remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl.
  4. Spoon the meat mixture into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Top each with 2 teaspoons ketchup. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes.

I am a huge fan of the upside down cakes, the only difference I do, is use a pineapple cake mix. Yummy!

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Brownie Pan. I ordered it with Kit Enhancement. Here is a muffin pan recipe I found that I can't wait to try and adapt to the Brownie Pan. Spanakopita cups by Rachael Ray:

http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/rachael-ray-magazine-recipe-search/appetizer-starter-recipes/Spanakopita-Cups

Made Mini M&M Brownies and Mini Reese Cup Brownies to take to the family Easter dinner; both were a hit.

Attachments

• Mini Reese Cup Brownies.jpg
    Mini Reese Cup Brownies.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 710
  • Mini M&M Brownies.jpg
    Mini M&M Brownies.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 669

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies