• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need meal ideas with pantry staples? Try this website!

In summary, our website offers a search function where you can input ingredients you have at home and it will generate recipes for you. You can also browse our "What's on Hand" recipe collection and find ideas. Our recipes are flexible and customizable, allowing you to substitute or omit ingredients. We also offer ingredient substitution suggestions. Our "What's on Hand" recipes are budget-friendly and can be filtered by budget on our website. You can save your favorite recipes and create customized shopping lists by creating an account on our website. Our recipes also take dietary restrictions and preferences into account, allowing you to filter and adjust accordingly.
raebates
Staff member
I know someone once suggested a website that lets you plug in what you've got in your pantry, then gives you meal suggestions & recipes. I don't know if it was through here, but I figure you're the group to ask.

My cousin and her family will be moving in about a week and a half. I visited her last night, and they were talking about the need to get creative and use up as much food on hand as possible. I told her I'd track down that site for her. I think I used to have it bookmarked but lost it when my computer bit the dust.

Anyone know the site? TIA.

Thanks, Sharon. I don't think that's the one I had, but it should work.

Thanks, KG. Recipe Key may be the one I had. The leftover recipes look interesting, too.

1. How can I find recipes using ingredients I already have at home?

Our website offers a search function where you can input the ingredients you have on hand and it will generate recipes for you. You can also browse our "What's on Hand" recipe collection for ideas.

2. What if I am missing one or two ingredients for a recipe?

Our recipes are designed to be flexible and customizable. You can easily substitute or omit ingredients to fit what you have available. We also offer ingredient substitution suggestions on our website.

3. Are these recipes budget-friendly?

Yes, many of our "What's on Hand" recipes are designed to be budget-friendly and make use of pantry staples or ingredients that are commonly found in most households. You can also filter your search results by budget on our website.

4. Can I save my favorite recipes to refer back to later?

Yes, you can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes for easy access in the future. You can also create and save customized shopping lists based on the recipes you have saved.

5. Are there dietary restrictions or preferences taken into account in these recipes?

Yes, our website allows you to filter recipes by dietary restrictions or preferences such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free. You can also adjust the ingredients and quantities in a recipe to fit your specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ghosking1856
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • kat29
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • babywings76