• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious recipes and creative uses for our sauces?

You can also use it as a sauce for stir-fry or as a dip for wontons.4. Peanut Sauce: This sauce is so versatile and can be used in many different ways. Use it as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or as a marinade for chicken satay. You can also mix it with noodles and veggies for a quick and easy peanut noodle dish.I hope these ideas give you some inspiration and please feel free to share them with your customers. Happy cooking!In summary, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with not having specific recipes for our sauces. However, here are some ideas to inspire you and your customers: use the Pineapple Rum sauce as a glaze
esavvymom
Staff member
I love the taste of our sauces, but am a bit disappointed that we don't have any actual recipes for using them. I know what the bottles say, but for the non-creative cooks like me, I need specifics people! :DWhat I have done/tried so far:
Pineapple Rum - over cream cheese w/crackers *yum*; spread on a hamburger or a grilled chicken sandwich in place of mayo, etc.Maple Honey Mustard - used it in place of BBQ for some reheated steak.Ginger Wasabi - dip for Wonton recipe in the last Season's Best.I know you can brush it on meats when grilling- haven't done it yet (I forget).
I saw the other thread about the Peanut Sauce and that's what made me think of asking this....so if YOU have a RECIPE or easy idea for these sauces, please share! I'd love to have something to give to my customers.

I used the Pineapple Rum sauce for a chicken and rice dish I made. I basically just used it like a marinade/sauce for the chicken and then I stirred some into the rice too. My family loved it!

Thanks!Here are a few ideas for using our sauces in recipes:1. Pineapple Rum:- Grilled Pineapple Skewers: Marinate pineapple chunks in the sauce for 30 minutes, then skewer and grill until caramelized.- Hawaiian Chicken: Brush chicken breasts with the sauce and grill until cooked through.- Pineapple Rum Glazed Ham: Mix the sauce with brown sugar and brush over a ham before baking.2. Maple Honey Mustard:- Honey Mustard Salmon: Mix the sauce with a little honey and brush over salmon before baking.- Maple Honey Mustard Glazed Carrots: Toss carrots in the sauce and roast in the oven until tender.- Honey Mustard Chicken Salad: Mix the sauce with cooked chicken, diced apples, and celery for a delicious chicken salad.3. Ginger Wasabi:- Wasabi Deviled Eggs: Mix the sauce with mashed boiled eggs and pipe back into the egg whites.- Wasabi Slaw: Toss shredded cabbage, carrots, and sliced green onions with the sauce for a spicy coleslaw.- Wasabi Fried Rice: Stir-fry cooked rice with diced veggies and a drizzle of the sauce.4. Peanut Sauce:- Peanut Noodles: Toss cooked noodles with the sauce and top with chopped peanuts and green onions.- Peanut Chicken Satay: Marinate chicken in the sauce for at least 30 minutes, then grill or bake until cooked through.- Peanut Stir-Fry: Use the sauce as a base for a stir-fry sauce, adding in your choice of protein and veggies.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with not having specific recipes for our sauces. But don't worry, I have some ideas for you!For the Pineapple Rum sauce, try using it as a glaze for baked ham or pineapple chicken skewers. You can also mix it with cream cheese and shredded cheese for a tasty dip, or use it as a topping for grilled salmon.The Maple Honey Mustard is great as a marinade for pork chops or chicken, or as a dipping sauce for chicken tenders or pretzels. You can also mix it with shredded chicken for a delicious sandwich filling.As for the Ginger Wasabi sauce, try using it as a marinade for shrimp or as a dressing for an Asian-inspired salad. You can also mix it with cream cheese and spread it on crackers for a tasty appetizer.For grilling, you can definitely brush the sauces on meats for added flavor. You can also mix them with melted butter and brush it on corn on the cob or grilled vegetables.And for the Peanut Sauce, it's great as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or as a marinade for chicken satay. You can also mix it with noodles and veggies for a quick and easy peanut noodle dish.I hope these ideas give you some inspiration and please feel free to share them with your customers. Happy cooking!

Hi there! I completely understand where you're coming from. As a fellow consultant and busy cook, I know how important it is to have specific recipes and ideas for using our sauces. Here are a few suggestions that I have tried and loved:1. Pineapple Rum sauce: In addition to using it as a dip or spread, try using it as a glaze for grilled shrimp or chicken skewers. Simply brush the sauce on the skewers before grilling for a delicious tropical twist.2. Maple Honey Mustard: This sauce is great for marinating chicken or pork before grilling. You can also mix it with a little bit of olive oil and use it as a salad dressing. It's perfect for a simple and flavorful meal.3. Ginger Wasabi: One of my favorite ways to use this sauce is as a marinade for salmon. Just mix it with a little bit of soy sauce and let the salmon marinate for an hour before grilling or baking. It's also great for stir-fry dishes and as a dipping sauce for sushi.I hope these ideas inspire you to get creative with our sauces. Don't be afraid to experiment and try them in different dishes. And if you come up with any new and delicious recipes, please share them with me and our customers. Happy cooking!

What are some popular recipes that use Pampered Chef sauces?

Some popular recipes that use Pampered Chef sauces include honey garlic chicken stir-fry, creamy pesto pasta, teriyaki salmon, BBQ chicken flatbread, and spicy shrimp tacos.

Can I substitute Pampered Chef sauces in my own recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef sauces can be substituted in your own recipes. Just keep in mind that the flavors and consistency may vary slightly, so you may need to adjust the measurements or other ingredients accordingly.

Are the Pampered Chef sauces gluten-free?

Yes, all Pampered Chef sauces are gluten-free. They are also free of artificial flavors, preservatives, and high fructose corn syrup.

Do Pampered Chef sauces need to be refrigerated after opening?

Yes, it is recommended to refrigerate Pampered Chef sauces after opening to maintain freshness. They can also be stored in the pantry before opening.

Can I use Pampered Chef sauces as a marinade?

Yes, Pampered Chef sauces can be used as a marinade for meats, vegetables, and tofu. Just make sure to marinate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to fully infuse.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies