• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes to Showcase Bamboo Products in April??

In summary, Recipes to showcase Bamboo products in April? include a Chicken Picatta pasta dish served in a large bamboo bowl, a Classic Cheeseburger Salad on a large bamboo platter, wraps served on the platter, any of the salads arranged on the large platter, grilled chicken penne pasta in the large square bowl, mango salsa in the medium round bowl with chips in the medium square bowl, and a carve 30 minute chicken on the carving platter.
Pampered Angel
Recipes to showcase Bamboo products in April??

Re: BambooChicken picatta pasta look beautiful in the large square bamboo bowl. Use also the bamboo tongs to serve

Re: BambooClassic Cheeseburger Salad on large bamboo platter served with the bamboo serving tongs. You can put the extra tomato and onion in the bamboo snack bowls

Re: BambooWraps served on the platter
Any of the salads arranged on the large platter
cream cheese w/ sauce over top on the md. platter (you can cut a 2 blocks in 1/2 and sample 4 sauces this way, one on each corner and put the crackers or french bread in the center)
Grilled Chicken Penne on the large square bowl
Mango Salsa in the md. round bowl w/chips in the md sq bowl
Carve 30 minute chicken on the carving platter.

Re: BambooI did a tasting show this past Sunday.
-Cracker tray with 4 petite bowls, each with a different sauce & a petite spoon in each.
-Medium bowl with cut up chicken in it, with small bamboo tongs to get chicken out.
-Medium bamboo tray with 6 different chicken pieces seasoned with rubs (had the rub at center, with the cut up pieces in front of it so you knew what was what; 6 different flavors).
-Large bamboo bowl with chips, small bowl with salsa.
-Bamboo ladle to scoop out salsa.

Re: BambooI heard a great tip from I believe Feriale , the company top seller. She said highlight the host special for the month coming UP, not current.So in March, you would be talking about bamboo (unless you still had booking slots for March that you could fill...but most people likely will go the enst mnth, especially after the midpoint.). In April, i would talk up May....especially after the first 10-14 days of the month. Obviously, if you need bookings and it is early in the month, you still can book THAT month.She explained it better than I did. :)

Last edited:
Re: Bamboo
esavvymom said:
I heard a great tip from I believe Feriale , the company top seller. She said highlight thebhost special for the month coming UP, not current.

So in March, you would be talking about bamboo (unless you still had booking slots for March that you could fill...but most people likely will go the enst mnth, especially after the midpoint.). In April, i would talk up May....especially after the first 10-14 days of the month. Obviously, if you need bookings and it is early in the month, you still can book THAT month.

She explained it better than I did. :)

This is exactly what I do...often, I am booking two months out. I still need a couple bookings for April, so tonight, I'll be focusing on bamboo - but I have 4 more shows after tonight still in March, and once my bookings are set for April, I will be focusing on May. Good thing my May Pink Products came today!

Re: Bamboo
ChefBeckyD said:
This is exactly what I do...often, I am booking two months out. I still need a couple bookings for April, so tonight, I'll be focusing on bamboo - but I have 4 more shows after tonight still in March, and once my bookings are set for April, I will be focusing on May. Good thing my May Pink Products came today!

I do the same thing! It seems to work really well for me too. And my May Pink products came today also!!!

Re: BambooNevermind.... i misread the post. I am drawing blanks on recipes. I would probably just be grabbing a platter to serve off of , maybe that salad spread that is pictured on the back of the new seasons best. Or a block of cream cheese on the medium platter with a new sauce spread over it.A bowl with a fresh salsa made in the MFP to go with fajitas, or even use the bowl for tickets or prizes.

Re: BambooOne of my favorite salads to do is unnamed, because an exec showcased it last summer at a meeting, and "invented" it herself

2 or 3 Chicken Breast cooked in the Grill Pan or on a grill. Slice in thick slices.

Lay a bed of washed & spin dried greens on the Large Bamboo Platter.

Drain a can of corn and lay it over greens. Drain & rinse a can of black beans and sprinkle on top. Grate a chunk of yellow cheese over all.

Lay chicken breasts on top. Grate yellow cheese on top again. Sprinkle grape tomatoes around, or tomato chunks, if you have a good tomato.
Use Bamboo Tongs to serve.

Dressing is 1/2 & 1/2: mix your favorite salsa & sour cream. (fat free even works)

Very simple. Showcases a lot of higher priced items: Grill Pan & Press, Bamboo, Salad spinner,can opener, rotary grater, measuring cups. And, it's yummy. I did it at several shows last year, and served it for dinner a few times.

Re: BambooAnd, in Michigan, the weather is perfect to try this grilled chicken salad TODAY!!

Re: BambooAnd salad is beautiful on the bamboo platters. The thing I like to mention to people is that they are lightweight, unlike other platters that are large and we tend to want to store them in upper cabinets. The bamboo isn't going to be heavy and I'm not going to hurt myself trying to get it down. They are so pretty and different!The other bamboo I use is the cracker tray with oil dipping seasonings and then club crackers in a round bowl. That way I can remember to talk about the different types of pieces we have.

1. What are some recipes that feature bamboo products for April?

Some delicious recipes that showcase bamboo products for April include bamboo skewers for grilling vegetable kebabs, bamboo steamers for cooking dumplings and other Asian dishes, bamboo cutting boards for preparing and serving charcuterie boards, bamboo utensils for mixing and serving salads, and bamboo straws for enjoying refreshing summer drinks.

2. Can bamboo products be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, bamboo products are versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. For example, bamboo cutting boards can be used for preparing food and then brought to the table to be used as a serving platter. Bamboo utensils can also be used for cooking and then used to serve the dish directly onto plates.

3. Are there any vegan recipes that feature bamboo products?

Absolutely! Bamboo products are perfect for vegan recipes such as tofu and vegetable stir-fry cooked in a bamboo steamer, grilled portobello mushroom burgers served on bamboo skewers, and vegan sushi rolls made with bamboo mats. There are endless possibilities for delicious vegan dishes using bamboo products.

4. Can bamboo products be used for outdoor cooking and entertaining?

Yes, bamboo products are great for outdoor cooking and entertaining. They are lightweight, durable, and easy to clean, making them perfect for grilling and serving food outdoors. Plus, bamboo has natural antibacterial properties, making it a safe and hygienic choice for outdoor use.

5. How can I properly care for my bamboo products?

To ensure the longevity of your bamboo products, it is important to properly care for them. Avoid soaking them in water for extended periods of time and instead, hand wash them with warm, soapy water and dry them immediately. You can also periodically treat them with mineral oil to keep them moisturized. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on your bamboo products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies