• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes to Give to Potential Hosts or Businesses

In summary, if you are looking to restart your business, here are some ideas for small and inexpensive recipes that you can hand out or bring to businesses for PAB. These include Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Energy Bites, Mini Quiches, Homemade Granola, Trail Mix, Fruit Skewers, Homemade Popcorn, Veggie Cups, Mini Fruit Pies, and Homemade Cookies. Additionally, you can reach out to local women's clubs or your Chamber of Commerce to demonstrate products at monthly meetings and don't give up hope, as this business can be a lifesaver during difficult times.
ChefAndiHV
Gold Member
I am looking to restart my business. I would love ideas on small inexpensive recipes that I could possibly hand out to people I meet or bring to businesses for PAB. I would like to attach my business card and a monthly specials flyer so people know who I am .
Is this a good idea or does anyone else have something to share? I am at a loss for bookings. I have asked my family and FB friends but I am having no luck.

Please Help ...

Hi Andi- did P. Chef for 10 yrs., took 8 years off. Now, I'm back , just became a widow and this business is going to be my lifesaver. My son just told me the other day he noticed that I've been laughing instead of crying . I've been looking thru some of the earlier recipes for Apple Nut Ring, Mushroom Pizza is another good inexpensive one. Also, go thru some of your cookbooks, lots of good recipes in there. Do you know anyone in a local woman's Club that would let you demonstrate some products for a monthly meeting? Check with your local Chamber of Commerce maybe for some local clubs in your area. Don't give up and keep the faith! Alanna

1. Chocolate Covered Pretzels: This simple and delicious recipe only requires pretzels, chocolate chips, and sprinkles. You can package them in small bags with your business card and a flyer attached.2. Energy Bites: These no-bake energy bites are easy to make and can be customized with different ingredients like oats, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. Package them in small containers with your business card and a flyer.3. Mini Quiches: Use pre-made pie crust and fill them with your choice of ingredients like cheese, bacon, and vegetables. These mini quiches are perfect for handing out at events or to businesses.4. Homemade Granola: Make your own granola using oats, nuts, and dried fruits. Package them in small bags with your business card and a flyer.5. Trail Mix: Create your own trail mix using ingredients like nuts, dried fruits, and chocolate chips. Package them in small bags with your business card and a flyer.6. Fruit Skewers: Cut up your choice of fruits and skewer them on toothpicks. These healthy and colorful snacks are perfect for events or to bring to businesses.7. Homemade Popcorn: Make your own popcorn and add in your choice of toppings like chocolate, caramel, or cheese. Package them in small bags with your business card and a flyer.8. Veggie Cups: Cut up your choice of vegetables and place them in small cups with your favorite dip. These are great for events or to bring to businesses as a healthy snack option.9. Mini Fruit Pies: Use pre-made pie crust and fill them with your choice of fruit filling. These mini fruit pies are perfect for handing out at events or to businesses.10. Homemade Cookies: Bake a batch of your favorite cookies and package them in small bags with your business card and a flyer. You can also add a personalized label with your business logo.

Hello! I'm also a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to offer some suggestions for small and inexpensive recipes that you can hand out to people you meet or bring to businesses for PAB (Pampered Chef at Business) events. One idea is to create a mini recipe booklet with 3-5 easy and budget-friendly recipes that use Pampered Chef products. You can include your business card and monthly specials flyer in the booklet as well. Another idea is to create small samples of a popular Pampered Chef product and attach your business card and flyer to it. This will give potential customers a taste of what Pampered Chef has to offer and entice them to book a party with you. As for booking parties, have you considered reaching out to local community groups or organizations and offering to do a cooking demonstration for them? This can be a great way to showcase your products and services and potentially book parties with attendees. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and get creative with your marketing and networking efforts. Good luck with restarting your business!

Hi there!

Restarting your business can be both exciting and challenging. I think your idea of handing out small inexpensive recipes with your business card and specials flyer is a great way to introduce yourself to potential clients and businesses. It shows that you are not only a consultant, but also someone who is passionate about cooking and sharing recipes.

In terms of recipe ideas, you could consider creating a simple recipe card with a few ingredients that can be found in almost any kitchen, such as a quick and easy dip or a no-bake dessert. These types of recipes are budget-friendly and can be easily shared with others. You could also try hosting a recipe exchange party with your friends and family, where everyone brings a dish and a copy of the recipe to share. This can be a fun and interactive way to get people interested in your business.

Additionally, have you considered reaching out to local businesses or community organizations to offer cooking demonstrations or workshops? This could be a great way to showcase your skills and get some bookings. You could also offer special promotions or discounts for those who attend and mention your business card or flyer.

Don't be discouraged if you haven't had much luck with bookings so far. It takes time and effort to build a successful business, but with your determination and creativity, I have no doubt you will start seeing more interest in no time. Best of luck to you!

1. What types of recipes should I give to potential hosts or businesses?

We recommend giving a variety of recipes that showcase the versatility of our products. This can include main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and even drinks. It's also a good idea to include recipes that are easy to make and use common ingredients.

2. Can I customize the recipes for specific dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Let us know what your potential hosts or businesses need and we can provide recipes that fit their preferences.

3. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the recipes?

Our recipes are specifically designed to showcase the functionality and convenience of our products. We provide specific instructions on when and how to use our tools and gadgets to achieve the best results. You can also suggest to hosts or businesses which products would be useful for each recipe.

4. Can I share the recipes digitally or do I need to print them out?

We offer both digital and print options for our recipes. You can easily share recipes through email, social media, or our Consultant website. If you prefer, you can also print out physical copies to hand out to potential hosts or businesses.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the recipes I receive from Pampered Chef?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can use our recipes. You can share them with potential hosts or businesses, use them for your cooking demonstrations, or even make them for your own personal use. Just make sure to credit Pampered Chef when sharing our recipes with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Meigs