• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What recipes showcase the stoneware and really help to sell it?

In summary, this recipe for a 3-2-1 cake can be made with any type of pie filling or Instant Pudding. It is best to use a silicone scraper to fold in the ingredients.
scottcooks
Gold Member
What recipes help Really SELL Products?What recipes have you done that really sell higher end products?

I have sold markedly more products when doing the following recipes:
---------------------------------------------------
BISCUIT APPETIZER - sells "try me" pan - Prof. 8" Saute - Cookware
(go buy a single burner $12 at WalMart, Wallgreen, Osco, SavOn, etc.)
Professional 8" Saute Pan (or Gen II if that's what you have)
Choose to make either a <<SWEET or..................>>a SAVORY recipe:
1/2 stick butter or margarine melting on LOW heat
Sweet - half of...2 tsp cinnamon & 1/4 c sugar in FSS......Savory - 2 cloves garlic with GP
Sweet - 1 apple with APCS, quartered...........................Savory - 1 tsp Pantry Ital. Seasoning
Mix above with butter - then for either recipe, a tube of Pillsb. GRANDS biscuts, any style...Quarter each biscuit (easiest to do when cold) using your KS right into the pan. Turn to coat all surfaces with butter mixture.
Sweet - add about 1/4 of cin/sug mixture from FSS.........Savory - opt. to add some sliced roma or pear tomato using USG and/or fresh snipped basil and/or parsley
Place Entire Pan in 350 oven for 22 mins -- recipe must be DARK Golden Brown so inside is cooked. Turn out onto Med. SA square.
Sweet - add rest of cin/sug mixture from FSS.................Savory - top with a little grated Parmesan using USG or CGP or new MP

I have sold as many as 6 prof. skillets with this recipe! Always sell at least 1.
------------------------------------
Fresh Lemonade - sells QSP and USG
3 large or 4 small lemons
1 c sugar
2 qt water

Slice lemons with USG V-shaped blade right into QSP. add 1c sugar, 2 qt water. Plunge until sugar is dissolved. Pour over ice in glasses. You can remake the recipe using the same lemons once, add another 1 C sugar, 2 qt water, plunge about 18-30 times. This recipe does not store more than 2 or 3 hours - you need to pour it out into another container (no lemon rind) to save it overnight. Raspberry Lemonade: crush 2 handfulls of raspberries before plunging - mix as above. Strawberry Lemonade: chop 4-6 strawberries, add before plunging. Float added strawberry slices in individual drings using ESP.

Always sells QSP or USG or both!
----------------------------------------------------------
3-2-1 cake - sells Stoneware Fluted Pan and Spritzer

3 eggs
2 c sour cream (16 oz. container which is actually 1 2/3 cups!)
1 c choc chips (or vanilla or peanut butter)
1 box cake mix
1 microwave with Carousel/turntable
Oil Spritzer *

Prepare Stoneware Fluted Pan by spritzing LIBERALLY with oil. (sell the Spritzer* with attached file on the bottom), explaining "the propellant used in P-m and B-kers S-cret are actually the same as used in a can of Raid, and I don't want that around my food."

Quickly mix wet ingredients, add cake mix, blend just until mixed with silicone scraper (or whisk if you like). Fold in 1 cup of choc chips. Spoon into prepared SFP and MICROWAVE for 10-15 minutes ( it is done when it just begins to pull away from the sides. Mine takes 11 minutes at home, with a 2 year old medium microwave. At work this takes 14 minutes, in 2 min. intervals with 1/4 turn every 2mins -no turntable...with a microwave I bought used at a garage sale)

During 11 mins. talk about stoneware and give other uses for SFP: baked potatoes in oven with crispier skins than microwave; meatloaf, putting mashed potatoes in the middle; chicken roaster, put veggies or stuffing in bottom, plant chicken over cone, cook in 350 oven for 1 1/4 hours. Good!!

The 3-2-1 cake can be done using pie filling or mixed Instant Pudding in place of sour cream; dried fruit in place of chips Think:
Choc Cake / Cherry Pie Filling / Choc Chips
Yellow Cake / Lemon Pie Filling / Vanil Chips
Yellow Cake / Mixed Butterscotch Instant Pudding/ Buttersc Chips
Choc Cake/ Mixed Choc Instant Pudding/ Peanut Butter chips
Yellow Cake / Banana Cream Pie Filling / Dried Banana chips
Spice Cake / Mixed Vanilla Pie Filling / Dried Cranberries

Try some cake recipes at home - write up a list and offer with SFP sales!
----------------------------------

Attachments

• Kitchen Spritzer.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 567
  • Microwave Cakes.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:
I have been practicing making these microwave cakes b/c I want to do it at shows this month....the 3-2-1 recipe turned out a really good cake, I was impressed! (I had tried another recipe that didn't turn out as good). My only problem was getting it out of the stone w/o breaking. More practicing, I guess :D

MSmith said:
I have been practicing making these microwave cakes b/c I want to do it at shows this month....the 3-2-1 recipe turned out a really good cake, I was impressed! (I had tried another recipe that didn't turn out as good). My only problem was getting it out of the stone w/o breaking. More practicing, I guess :D
I"ve used Baker's Joy and it really works wonders for not letting the cake stick. I know some people frown upon using anything aerosol (sp?), but I"ve NEVER had the sticky residue with this when used in the Stoneware Fluted Pan. WHen I switched to this, my cakes never stuck. Although if they ever do and it's a light colored cake, just sprinkle it with powdered sugar from the sugar shaker after you put it back together. That hides a lot! Or a nice frosting dripping from the top and down the sides. :)

The thing that works for me as far as getting the cake out of the fluted pan is letting it cool for awhile at least 10-15 minutes. Then I put a cake platter or the round stone on top of the fluted stone then turn it over. It normally comes out great.

The deal on the Spritzer, is you get a $10 Add-On when you talk it up. Also, the line about "propellants in Bakers Joy and Pam are the same as those used in a can of Raid or spray deoderant, and I don't want that around my family's food" are a good thing!

Glad the 3-2-1 cake worked well for you. I have never been disappointed, in a well oiled pan, and doing it on the slightly underdone side - I think if it were to begin to dry out, it would be harder to get out of the pan. Also, I've only let it cool for 2-5 minutes, never until it is truly "cool"... the effect of steam rising from this beautiful cake is great on guests.

Any other recipes you use to sell products?

scottcooks said:
The deal on the Spritzer, is you get a $10 Add-On when you talk it up. Also, the line about "propellants in Bakers Joy and Pam are the same as those used in a can of Raid or spray deoderant, and I don't want that around my family's food" are a good thing!

Glad the 3-2-1 cake worked well for you. I have never been disappointed, in a well oiled pan, and doing it on the slightly underdone side - I think if it were to begin to dry out, it would be harder to get out of the pan. Also, I've only let it cool for 2-5 minutes, never until it is truly "cool"... the effect of steam rising from this beautiful cake is great on guests.

Any other recipes you use to sell products?
I agree! I make this cake all the time too. The trick is to always spritz the pan well and take it out after only 5 minutes. I use the pastry brush to spread the oil into the crevises of the fluted pan. I NEVER use commercial oil sprays - they had added chemicals and cost too much! :eek:

first showI'm getting ready to do my first kitchen show next Friday...I'm really trying to play up the stoneware since it's on sale this month and would like to know what recipes you use that really sell the stoneware. I'm already going to do the microwave cake since that is a higher end product and it's quick and easy. I'm trying to come up with one more recipe that showcases the stoneware, but maybe something I could do ahead of time or just the finishing touches at the show. I don't want to do a whole lot since I'm still trying to find my feet in front of an audience, but I don't want my show to be really short either.

Thanks in advance!
Emily

PS Scott, I tried to look at your website...your link is missing a "." before the "biz" part of your link. Just thought you'd want to know! ;) Otherwise--great website!

mypamperedmoocow said:
I'm getting ready to do my first kitchen show next Friday...I'm really trying to play up the stoneware since it's on sale this month and would like to know what recipes you use that really sell the stoneware. I'm already going to do the microwave cake since that is a higher end product and it's quick and easy. I'm trying to come up with one more recipe that showcases the stoneware, but maybe something I could do ahead of time or just the finishing touches at the show. I don't want to do a whole lot since I'm still trying to find my feet in front of an audience, but I don't want my show to be really short either.

Thanks in advance!
Emily

PS Scott, I tried to look at your website...your link is missing a "." before the "biz" part of your link. Just thought you'd want to know! ;) Otherwise--great website!

Emily,

I had a show on Saturday (11am) so I made the Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll that uses the large bar pan. Everyone at the party has already been to a show of mine so they all already own the large round stone so I needed to do something that would get them to buy a different stone. I also made the micro cake and failed miserably at it. I ended up selling 8 bar pans (there was 6 people at the party) and 0 fluted pans! :rolleyes: I figured that was going to happen since the cake looked horrible! :eek: Oh well, at least they all knew me! :)

1. Can I use any recipe with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use any recipe with Pampered Chef products. Our products are designed to enhance the cooking experience with any recipe, whether it's from a cookbook or online.

2. Which Pampered Chef products are most commonly used in recipes?

Our most commonly used products in recipes are our stoneware baking pans, food choppers, and non-stick cookware. These products are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes.

3. Are there any specific ingredients that work best with Pampered Chef products?

While all ingredients can be used with our products, we recommend using fresh, high-quality ingredients for the best results. Our products are designed to bring out the natural flavors of the ingredients, so using fresh ingredients will enhance the overall taste of your dish.

4. Can I modify a recipe to fit a specific Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can modify a recipe to fit a specific Pampered Chef product. Our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes. If a recipe calls for a specific tool or ingredient, you can easily substitute it with a similar Pampered Chef product.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes that are specifically designed for Pampered Chef products. These recipes have been tested by our team and are guaranteed to produce delicious results. You can find these recipes on our website, in our cookbooks, and on our social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies