• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes on the Use and Care - Fall 2009

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of easy and delicious recipes on their website and in their seasonal catalogs. Some popular recipes from the Fall 2009 collection include Apple Cider Pork Chops, Harvest Vegetable Soup, and Pumpkin Cheesecake. There is also a section specifically for vegetarian and vegan recipes, such as Lentil Shepherd's Pie and Butternut Squash and Kale Pasta. While it is recommended to use Pampered Chef products, substitutions can be made if needed. There are also gluten-free options available, such as Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread and Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers. All recipes from the Fall 2009 collection can be downloaded or printed from the "Recipes on the Use and Care - Fall 2009
chefann
Gold Member
Here are the names of the recipes included on Use and Care cards for the Fall 2009 products.

(Is it just me, or are there a lot that don't come with a recipe? I remember being able to tell customers that the only tools that didn't come with one, other than those that came with the use and care on the plastic wrapper, were the TTA and the Super Swat.)

2 Cup Prep Bowls - none
4.5" Serrated Knife - Crostini Caprese
5" Strainer - none
Adjustable Measuring Spoons - none
Beaded Cake/Pie Server - Coconut Cake
Beaded Cheese Knife - none
Beaded Cheese Plane - none
Cookie Press - Classic Spritz Cookies
Cookie Sheet - Candied Cookies

Digital Pocket Thermometer - none
Dots Martini Glasses - Mango Mousse
Easy Conversion Magnet - none
Ice Bucket - none
Measuring Cup Set - none
Professional Shears - none
Shaker - Pink Martinis
Snowmen Appetizer Plates - Shrimp Wonton Cups
Snowmen Rectangle Platter - Petite Chocolate - Cherry Cheesecakes

Stainless Mesh Colanders - none

I'm surprised the prep bowls didn't at least have a recipe. The other products- I wouldn't really expect much- given what they are.But as long as they have suggested USES on them for folks...but then again- no one ever reads those things but us, right? ;)

even the citrus peeler used to come with a recipe, but not anymore!

Online, probably once the new season starts. Hard copy, as soon as you get your samples.

I can't wait to try the pink martinis in my new martini glasses! :)

1. What are some easy and delicious recipes I can make using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on our website and in our seasonal catalogs. Some popular recipes for Fall 2009 include our Apple Cider Pork Chops, Harvest Vegetable Soup, and Pumpkin Cheesecake. You can find the full recipes and instructions in the "Recipes on the Use and Care - Fall 2009" section.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes included in the Fall 2009 collection?

Yes, we have a section in the "Recipes on the Use and Care - Fall 2009" specifically for vegetarian and vegan recipes. Some options include our Lentil Shepherd's Pie, Butternut Squash and Kale Pasta, and Roasted Veggie Tart.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipes if I don't have the exact Pampered Chef product?

While we always recommend using our high-quality products for the best results, you can certainly make substitutions in the recipes if needed. Just be aware that the cooking time or method may vary slightly.

4. Are there any gluten-free recipes in the Fall 2009 collection?

Yes, we understand the importance of dietary restrictions and offer a selection of gluten-free recipes in the "Recipes on the Use and Care - Fall 2009" section. Some options include our Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread, Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, and Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers.

5. Can I download or print the recipes from the Fall 2009 collection?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Recipes on the Use and Care - Fall 2009" section are available for download and printing. Simply click on the recipe you want and select the "Print" or "Download" option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • pcbrandy