• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes on Host Show Page on New Web (Beta)

RaeIn summary, Karen is in the process of setting up parties on the new website and has questions about adding her own recipes and photos. She is wondering if there is a way to include the recipe on the photo itself. Rae suggests using a photo editing tool or app to overlay text on the photo or creating a collage. Karen thanks Rae and mentions that she may ask her granddaughter for help.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I'm going to change over to the new website on June 1st and have been playing with setting up parties. I noticed on the show page where you can add a Pampered Chef recipe and photo and can choose to have this show up before the party or after.

I have also seen where you can add your own pictures to the Gallery. My question is this, I most of the time do my own recipes or really old Pampered Chef recipe. I know how I can upload my own picture of the recipe but how would I include the recipe.

I've seen some "pictures" on facebook where they take a picture and it has the recipe on it too.
Does anyone know how this is done?

Thanks,

Karen

My guess is that most of the photos with the recipe on them are done through a program like PicMonkey.

Thanks Rae, that makes sense. Now, I just have to figure out how to use it. maybe my 4 year old granddaughter can show me. :)

Karen Weber said:
Thanks Rae, that makes sense. Now, I just have to figure out how to use it. maybe my 4 year old granddaughter can show me. :)
It's fairly user-friendly.

Hi Karen,Congratulations on setting up your parties on the new website! It's great that you're already exploring the different features and options available to make your parties even more engaging and successful.To add your own recipe and photo on the show page, you can simply click on the "Add Recipe" button and fill in the necessary details. This will automatically show up before or after your party, depending on your preference. As for adding your own pictures to the Gallery, you can do so by clicking on the "Add Photo" button and selecting the desired image from your computer.If you would like to include the recipe in the picture, you can use a photo editing tool or app to overlay text on your photo. There are many free options available online that you can use. Alternatively, you can also create a collage of the recipe and photo using a photo collage app.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else. Happy cooking and party planning!Best,

1. What types of recipes can I find on the Host Show Page on New Web (Beta)?

The Host Show Page on New Web (Beta) offers a wide variety of recipes, including appetizers, entrees, desserts, and more. You can also filter by dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan.

2. Can I search for specific recipes on the Host Show Page on New Web (Beta)?

Yes, you can use the search bar on the Host Show Page to find recipes by keyword, ingredient, or recipe title. You can also browse through different categories or use the filter options.

3. Are the recipes on the Host Show Page on New Web (Beta) user-submitted?

No, all of the recipes on the Host Show Page are curated and tested by our team of chefs and food experts. We ensure that each recipe is accurate and reliable before featuring it on our platform.

4. Can I save recipes from the Host Show Page on New Web (Beta) to my account?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes to your account for easy access in the future. Simply click the "Save" button on the recipe page and it will be added to your saved recipes list.

5. Are the recipes on the Host Show Page on New Web (Beta) customizable?

Yes, many of the recipes on our platform include variations and substitutions to accommodate different tastes and dietary restrictions. You can also adjust the serving size to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef