• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find These Delicious Recipes Not in the Cookbooks?

In summary, Shawnna made the Garden Ranch Pizza and the Spiced Pumpkin Pie Dip which are not in any of our cookbooks other than the Seasons Best. She had no idea they weren't in any of our cookbooks and when someone asked which cookbook they came out of, she felt foolish. The customer was kind of upset and she felt like a fool. Shawnna always thought that PC highlighted certain recipes in their Season's Best from their regular cookbooks, as a way to get customers to purchase the regular cookbooks if they liked the Season's Best recipes and wanted more. However, her show Saturday was already "weird" to begin with and to throw this on top of it, the recipes were not in any
mypamperedmoocow
For my show on Sat., I made the Garden Ranch Pizza and the Spiced Pumpkin Pie Dip--neither of these recipes are in any of our cookbooks other than the Seasons Best. I had no idea and when someone asked which cookbook they came out of, I kind of felt foolish--I didn't know they weren't in any of our cookbooks other than past season Season's Best cookbooks. The Garden Ranch Pizza isn't in this season's book, but it has been in everyone one since I was introduced to PC in 2002. The Spiced Pumpkin Pie Dip isn't in any cookbook other than the Fall/Winter 2004 Season's Best. Talk about a disappointment! The customer was kind of upset, and I felt like fool. I always thought that PC highlighted certain recipes in their Season's Best from their regular cookbooks, as a way to get customers to purchase the regular cookbooks if they liked the Season's Best recipes and wanted more. Go figure that my show Saturday was already "weird" to begin with, and then to throw this on top of it..... :eek:

Send the customer a copy of the recipe...or send them all one. I do this. Just make a photocopy and send it to her. You might say, "that recipe you loved is no longer in any of our cookbooks. But, because you loved it so much, I have made you a copy for your recipe collection".

Shawnna

When ever I make a recipe that is in a past cookbook and not available now, I make recipe cards. I take these to the show and am then able to hand them out to the guests. I always have some recipe for my guests to leave with! If the recipe is available in a cookbook, then I do not make cards...I instead use a celebrations recipe card.

I have one last copy of that season's best '04. Would you like me to send it to you?

I know that would make her happy and all you need to do is put your info on it. I usually put a label on my sb's.

Another idea:p You could also Email the recipes ( another great way to get contact info) You can email Season's Best recipes right from consultants corner. Its a ncie way to do non invasive MAC without the C!
"Dear Ann, I hope you had fun last night, here is the recipe for....blah blah blah"

Abby,

Unfortunately this guest has no computer, so I can't do that... :( Great idea though! I didn't even think of that...

Rebecca, I just sent you a PM. Thanks!

How 'bout: "I'll have this recipe posted on my website for # weeks. Since it's no longer available, you'll have a secret recipe to serve at your next entertaining event!"
Something along those lines anyway. This will encourage folks to visit your website and get nosy!

Rebecca--Thank you so much! I'll be looking for it in the mail.

Rita--great idea! Although I've had my website since I started with PC in June/July, I'm still trying to get the hang of using it to my advantage. I'm always poking around and looking at other consultant's websites to get ideas. Thank you!

What is the "Recipes Not in the Cookbooks" feature?

The "Recipes Not in the Cookbooks" feature is a collection of unique, customer-submitted recipes that are not included in our official cookbooks. These recipes are shared by our consultants and customers to provide a wider variety of options for our customers to try.

How can I access the "Recipes Not in the Cookbooks" feature?

The "Recipes Not in the Cookbooks" feature can be accessed through our website or through our mobile app. Simply search for the recipe you are interested in or browse through the different categories to find new and exciting recipes to try.

Who can submit recipes to the "Recipes Not in the Cookbooks" feature?

Both our consultants and customers can submit their own recipes to the "Recipes Not in the Cookbooks" feature. We love to see the creativity and unique dishes our community comes up with, so feel free to share your own recipes!

Are the "Recipes Not in the Cookbooks" feature tested and approved by Pampered Chef?

While our official cookbooks go through a rigorous testing and approval process, the "Recipes Not in the Cookbooks" feature is not officially tested or approved by Pampered Chef. However, we do encourage our community to only share tried and true recipes that have been successful in their own kitchens.

Can I save and organize the recipes from the "Recipes Not in the Cookbooks" feature?

Yes, you can save and organize your favorite recipes from the "Recipes Not in the Cookbooks" feature. Simply create an account on our website or log in through our mobile app to save your favorite recipes and access them anytime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies