• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apologies to My Facebook Friends - Pampered Chef Recipe Files Needed!

In summary, to access the Pampered Chef recipe files mentioned in the "Apologies to My Facebook Friends" post, simply click on the link provided and you will be taken to a shared folder where you can view and download the files. These files are available to anyone who has access to the link, not just Pampered Chef consultants. However, please do not share the link publicly on social media platforms. The recipe files include new and exclusive recipes that are updated regularly, so be sure to check the shared folder periodically for any new additions.
kcjodih
Gold Member
To my facebook friends I apologize for duplication -

Any fellow cheffer that would be kind enough to email me any files you have of PC recipes such as recipes by product etc it would be MUCH appreciated. I know there are some in the file section here but nothing like what I'd accumulated!

My laptop died on the weekend, got it back Tuesday night, he said he'd backed up all my files before wiping and reloading the O/S and I just went in and there is NO recipe folder.

I'd say an easy 1000 recipes GONE!! 5 years worth of accumulation. I feel so sick right now! He's always backed up everything when he's fixed my computers in the past but this time somehow missed the most important folder AND my entire email address list. Did I mention I feel sick?

Oh Jodi, I'm so sorry. That just stinks! Did your computer and internet problems get straightened out? I can e-mail you the files I have. What e-mail address do you want me to use? The one listed on FB?

Yes please Amanda that would work. I believe it's the one listed here as well but if not, either would work. My laptop is now up and running, my internet is still intermittent but it's the loss of all that work/time that is devastating me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to replace it all. I'm going to call him in an hour when he opens.

1. How can I access the Pampered Chef recipe files mentioned in the "Apologies to My Facebook Friends" post?

To access the recipe files, simply click on the link provided in the post. This will take you to a shared folder where you can view and download the files.

2. Are the recipe files only available to Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the recipe files are available to anyone who has access to the link shared in the post. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to view or download the files.

3. Can I share the recipe files with my friends and family?

Yes, you are welcome to share the recipe files with your friends and family. However, please do not share the link publicly on social media platforms.

4. Are there any new recipes included in the recipe files?

Yes, the recipe files include new recipes that have not been previously shared on social media. These recipes are exclusive to the Pampered Chef community.

5. How often are the recipe files updated?

The recipe files are updated on a regular basis with new and delicious recipes. We recommend checking the shared folder periodically for any new additions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • EmilyStraw