• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes needed

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
To my facebook friends I apologize for duplication -

Any fellow cheffer that would be kind enough to email me any files you have of PC recipes such as recipes by product etc it would be MUCH appreciated. I know there are some in the file section here but nothing like what I'd accumulated!

My laptop died on the weekend, got it back Tuesday night, he said he'd backed up all my files before wiping and reloading the O/S and I just went in and there is NO recipe folder.

I'd say an easy 1000 recipes GONE!! 5 years worth of accumulation. I feel so sick right now! He's always backed up everything when he's fixed my computers in the past but this time somehow missed the most important folder AND my entire email address list. Did I mention I feel sick?

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Oh Jodi, I'm so sorry. That just stinks! Did your computer and internet problems get straightened out? I can e-mail you the files I have. What e-mail address do you want me to use? The one listed on FB?

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Yes please Amanda that would work. I believe it's the one listed here as well but if not, either would work. My laptop is now up and running, my internet is still intermittent but it's the loss of all that work/time that is devastating me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to replace it all. I'm going to call him in an hour when he opens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
marystell1
Replies
Views