• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Medium Bar Pan & Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo

In summary, popular recipes for the Medium Bar Pan include sheet pan dinners, roasted vegetables, and homemade granola bars. The Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo is suitable for baking casseroles, lasagnas, and other dishes in the oven. To clean these products, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge, or wash them in the dishwasher. The Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo is also safe to use in the microwave, and there are several recipes available on the Pampered Chef website specifically designed for this product, such as one-pot pasta dishes and slow cooker meals.
jodiga1
One of my customers has asked for recipes for the Medium Bar Pan and I don't have any. Also, I would like to find some recipes specifically designed for the Rectangular Baker/ Lid Bowl Combo. If you have any of these, I would appreciate you sending them to me.

Thank you.

Jodi Gross
[email protected]

Here you go!Jodi,

I've emailed some to you and I'm also posting them here for anyone else who might like to have them as well

Jodi H

Is the Stoneware Baking Bowl that you mentioned in these recipes the Rectangular Lid/Bowl in the current catalog? I'm getting the impression there used to be a round one that went with the deep dish baker or something? I'm new to PC, so I'm kind of confused. Thanks :)

Oh, another quick question.. I bake off a lot of chicken/pork, etc in my deep dish baker, and was wondering if I could cover it with my round stone? :eek: Probably not huh.. I haven't had the courage to try it--figured I'd ask on here first! :D Thanks :)

Last edited:
Yes, we used to sell a bowl that worked in combo with the deep dish baker. I still used these two pieces together all the time. But TPC discontinued the baking bowl. I don't think you should try covering the DDB with a flat stone. I'd be afraid it would break. The only combo we sell now for baking is the rectangular baker and the rectangular lid/bowl.

I have recipes for the deep dish baker/baking bowl combo and was hoping that someone had recipes specifically for rectangular baking combo.

Jodi Gross

Hi Jodi,Thank you for reaching out about recipes for the Medium Bar Pan and the Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo. I would be happy to provide you with some delicious recipes for both of these products.For the Medium Bar Pan, I recommend trying out our Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars or our Lemon Blueberry Bars. Both of these recipes are perfect for the size and shape of the pan, and they are always a crowd-pleaser.As for the Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo, I suggest trying out our Chicken Alfredo Bake or our Veggie Lasagna. These recipes are specifically designed for this product and will turn out perfectly every time.I have attached the recipes for you to try out and share with your customers. Let me know how they turn out and if you have any other questions or recipe requests.Happy cooking!

What are some popular recipes for the Medium Bar Pan?

Some popular recipes for the Medium Bar Pan include sheet pan dinners, roasted vegetables, and homemade granola bars.

Can I use the Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo for baking?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo is perfect for baking casseroles, lasagnas, and other dishes in the oven.

How do I clean the Medium Bar Pan and Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo?

The best way to clean these products is by using warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. They are also dishwasher safe.

Can I use the Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo in the microwave?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo is safe to use in the microwave for reheating or cooking certain dishes.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo?

Yes, there are several recipes available on the Pampered Chef website that are specifically designed for the Rectangular Baker/Lid Bowl Combo, including one-pot pasta dishes and slow cooker meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJ-1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jilleysue
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies