• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Kitchen and Wallet with These Celebration Recipes!

In summary, the conversation discusses a clever way to repurpose old recipe cards by adding a catchy phrase and contact information to promote a business. It also mentions using different recipes to come up with creative phrases and the positive response it has received.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Something fun I found and it was a great way to not waste all the Old Celebrations show recipe cards, Simply place a regular mailing label in one of the coners that will not obscure the picture of the recipe.
Use a catchy little phrase like "Does your kitchen or wallet need a face lift? Let me show you how a crescent roll can do that for you!" with my name and phone number and e-mail address.
I put this on the old Chessy Spinach Pinwheel recipe cards and handed them out at a fair. Or, I also had some leftover Fast Family Fajitas. "Are you chicken to go into your fridge, has your checkbook laid an egg? Let me show you how to fix those problems!" Note also that I used both a hosting and a recruiting idea.
Just use your imagination. With all the recipes we have available, there is something catchy to use with each one.

That's a really creative idea! It's great that you are using the old recipe cards to not let them go to waste but also to recruit people to join your business. I'm sure that it is a great way to get people interested in what you have to offer. It definitely sounds like you put a lot of thought into this and are taking advantage of all the different recipes available to come up with catchy phrases. Good job!

That sounds like a really creative and fun idea! I love finding ways to repurpose things and this is a great way to use those old recipe cards. Plus, who doesn't love a good crescent roll or fajita? I can imagine people getting a kick out of your catchy phrases and it's a great way to promote your hosting and recruiting as well. Thanks for sharing this tip!

1. What types of recipes can I expect to find in "Recipes From Celebrations"?

In "Recipes From Celebrations," you can expect to find a variety of recipes for all occasions, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. These recipes are perfect for celebrating birthdays, holidays, and other special events.

2. Are the recipes in "Recipes From Celebrations" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Recipes From Celebrations" are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure a successful and delicious outcome.

3. Are there any special ingredients required for the recipes in "Recipes From Celebrations"?

Most of the ingredients in "Recipes From Celebrations" can be found at your local grocery store. However, some recipes may call for specialty ingredients that can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

4. Can I customize the recipes in "Recipes From Celebrations" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Recipes From Celebrations" can be easily customized to fit specific dietary restrictions. We provide suggestions for substitutions and alternatives, such as gluten-free or dairy-free options.

5. How many recipes are included in "Recipes From Celebrations"?

There are over 100 delicious recipes included in "Recipes From Celebrations." These recipes have been carefully selected and tested by our team to ensure that you have a wide variety of options for your next celebration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SLDOWDY1978
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you