• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Kit Recipes: Ideas for New Consultants Using Abbreviated Product Line

: Calories 180, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 4 g,Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 10 g, Sodium 340 mg, Fiber 2 g
middlemamma
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I am a new consultant and I haven't done my first show yet. I am using the mini kit and I was hoping someone could help me with recipe ideas for my shows using the abbreviated kit. I do have the new manual food processor and the salad scissors as well.

I am very scared to do the show knowing so little, with so little product so I am hoping the recipe will keep their mind off of what I don't know and have! LOL

Any help for the newbie?

TIA

Use the recipes that came with the kit! They've very good and easy! Definitely do each of them a couple times before worrying about other recipes. It helps take the pressure off you.

I don't know what recipes come in the mini kit, but since you've got the bar pan, maybe look for the Chicken Enchilada Pizza, or one of those tapenades that are in SB...you'll use so many of the tools with those

If anyone knows what recipes will come with my kit that would help me a lot. I am waiting on it to get here, and my shows are quick after I get the kit, so I would like to practice while I am waiting. :)

That is why I was asking for recipe ideas, because I don't have anything to practice right now. Should have said that probably! LOL

Thanks again for all the input!

I think the Mini Pesto Pizzas is one of the mini kit recipes. Anyone else remember the others?

three cheese garden pizza, it is awesome!!!!
so are they pesto things

Are you guys allowed to send me those recipes? Or is there a place I can go to find them? I am saving money and ordering my kit on Jan 20th. So I cannot get on consultant corner yet.

I am flying a little blind here for a bit. :)

3 cheese garden pizza
1 pkg (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
1 tbsp plus 1 tsp vegetable oil, divided
2 garlic cloves, pressed
4 oz cheddar cheese, grated
4 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
1 oz Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 small onion
2 plum tomatoes
1 medium zucchini
1 cup mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly brush 1 tsp of the oil over Large Bar Pan using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush. Unroll
dough onto bottom of pan, gently stretching and pressing dough to cover bottom. Place remaining oil in (1-cup)
Prep Bowl. Press garlic into oil using Garlic Press; brush evenly over dough. Bake crust 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, grate cheddar and mozzarella cheeses using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with grating blade; place in
Classic Batter Bowl. Grate Parmesan cheese over batter bowl using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Add Italian
seasoning using Adjustable Measuring Spoon; toss lightly using Small Mix ‘N Scraper® and set aside. Using Ultimate
Mandoline, slice onion and tomatoes using v-shaped blade; slice zucchini using crinkle cut blade. Thinly slice
mushrooms using Utility Knife.
3. Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture evenly over crust; layer
evenly with onion, zucchini, tomatoes and mushrooms. Sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Bake 15–18 minutes
or until crust is golden brown; remove from oven to cooling rack. Cut into squares using Pizza Cutter. Serve using
Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 6 main dish servings or 12 appetizer servings
U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 main dish serving): Calories 350, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 8 g,
Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 17 g, Sodium 810 mg, Fiber 2 g
Cook’s Tips:
• Brushing the bar pan with about 1 tsp vegetable oil will produce a crisp, evenly browned crust.
• For best results, layer vegetables over the pizza in the order as directed in Step 3.
• Prebaking the pizza crust will help keep it from getting soggy when topped with vegetables that have a
high water content.
• Sprinkling some of the cheese on the crust before topping the pizza provides a barrier between the
crust and the moist toppings.
• Italian Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the Italian seasoning, if desired.

Attachments

• Three Cheese Garden Pizza.jpg
    Three Cheese Garden Pizza.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 524
Mini Pesto Pizzas
2 plum tomatoes
¼ cup walnuts
1 oz Parmesan cheese, grated
1 pkg (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
1∕3 cup prepared basil pesto
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Slice tomatoes and coarsely chop walnuts using Color Coated Santoku Knife; set tomatoes
aside. Grate Parmesan cheese using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Combine walnuts and Parmesan cheese in
Classic Batter Bowl; mix well using Small Mix ’N Scraper®.
2. Do not unroll dough. Using a sawing motion, slice dough crosswise into 15 disks (about ½ in. thick). Place disks onto
Large Bar Pan; lightly press to flatten and seal seams.
3. Spread 1 tsp of the pesto over each disk with back of Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese
evenly over pesto. Top each pizza with one tomato slice and Parmesan mixture. Bake 12–15 minutes or until crusts
are golden brown. Remove pan from oven.
Yield: 15 servings
U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 main dish serving): Calories 140, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg,
Carbohydrate 14 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 320 mg, Fiber 1 g

Attachments

• Mini Pesto Pizzas.jpg
    Mini Pesto Pizzas.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 492
Thank you so much! I will practice these right away! Anyone have any tips on presenting them? LOL I know...I know...never satisfied! Thank you again!

middlemamma, pm me your email and I can email you a bit of information that would normally come in your kit :)
or you can just email me at [email protected] and I'll forward it on to you.

Oh thank you!

1. What is included in the Mini Kit?

The Mini Kit includes a Mini Mix N Scraper, Mini Serving Spatula, Mini Measure All Cup, Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and a Mini Nylon Serving Spoon.

2. Are the recipes specifically designed for the Mini Kit?

Yes, all recipes included in the Mini Kit are specifically designed to be used with the Mini tools provided. They are perfect for cooking and baking in smaller portions.

3. Can I use regular-sized kitchen tools with these recipes?

While you can use regular-sized kitchen tools, the Mini tools included in the kit are designed to fit perfectly in smaller dishes and containers, making cooking and baking with the Mini Kit more convenient and efficient.

4. Are the recipes easy to follow for beginners?

Yes, the recipes included in the Mini Kit are designed to be easy to follow for all skill levels, including beginners. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for success.

5. Are there any dietary restrictions or alternative ingredients for the recipes?

Yes, the Mini Kit includes recipes for various dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. There are also alternative ingredient suggestions provided for those with allergies or dietary preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies