• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Recipes for a Holiday Open House?

In summary, for a holiday open house, it is recommended to have around 3-4 recipes that incorporate festive flavors. With products such as the starter kit, EAD, Chillzanne line, and Large Quick Stir, you could make a Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad, a Garden Ranch Pizza with red and green peppers, and a Peppermint Brownie Trifle using the Chillzanne line. These recipes not only showcase the products, but also add a holiday twist. The recipe for the Crescent Veggie Tree, which is in the attached document, is also a great option for a holiday appetizer.
PamperedChell
How many recipes do you have at an open house? Which ones would you recommend for a holiday open house? I have the starter kit,EAD,the Chillzanne line, and the Large Quick Stir. I was thinking something in the Quick Stir, Garden Ranch Pizza, and some kind of dessert.
Thanks, Michelle

You could make the crescent veggie tree. Its in the document below. Its basically like the cool veggie pizza but its in the shape of a Christmas tree. Its uses mostly products from the kit depending on which veggies you choose to put on.

Attachments

• holidayideas.pdf
    726.9 KB · Views: 808
wow!! these are some GREAT ideas!!! Thank you so much. Where did u find the cool veggie Christmas tree? is it in one of the seasons best?

That attachment is the first time I've seen those recipes. I've offered some of them to my December hosts. The veggie tree is the first recipe in that attachment.

Hi Michelle,Thank you for reaching out! As a pampered chef consultant, I have a variety of recipes at my disposal. For an open house, I typically recommend having around 3-4 recipes to showcase the versatility of our products. For a holiday open house, I would suggest incorporating festive, seasonal flavors into your dishes.With the starter kit, EAD, Chillzanne line, and Large Quick Stir, you have a great selection of products to work with. For the Quick Stir, I would recommend making a Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad. It's a delicious and easy dish that can be served as an appetizer or a main course. For the Garden Ranch Pizza, you could add a holiday twist by using red and green peppers as toppings. Lastly, for dessert, you could make a Peppermint Brownie Trifle using the Chillzanne line to keep it chilled and fresh.These recipes not only showcase the products you have, but also incorporate holiday flavors that will be sure to impress your guests. I hope this helps and let me know if you need any further assistance.Happy cooking!Best, - Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What kind of recipes can I expect to find in the "Recipes for Holiday Open House" collection?

Our "Recipes for Holiday Open House" collection includes a variety of savory and sweet recipes perfect for any holiday gathering. You'll find appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts that are sure to impress your guests.

2. Are the recipes in this collection easy to follow for beginner cooks?

Yes, our "Recipes for Holiday Open House" collection includes recipes that are easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our "Recipes for Holiday Open House" collection includes a variety of recipes that can be easily customized to fit different dietary restrictions. We have options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets.

4. How many recipes are included in the "Recipes for Holiday Open House" collection?

Our "Recipes for Holiday Open House" collection includes a total of 25 delicious recipes, giving you plenty of options to choose from for your holiday open house.

5. Can I use these recipes for other occasions besides a holiday open house?

Absolutely! While these recipes are perfect for a holiday open house, they can also be used for any other holiday gathering or special occasion. They are versatile and sure to be a hit with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef