• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Large Crowd Recipes for the Family Skillet?

In summary, the conversation is about favorite recipes to make in a family skillet that can feed a lot of people. Suzy from Texas recommends the Asian skillet with chicken from the real food real fast theme. Another suggestion is the Curly Pasta and Chicken Toss from the Pampered Chef Season's Best Recipe Collection, which includes vegetables and a flavorful broth. An additional recommendation is the Orrechiette with Sausage, Tomatoes, and Spinach from the 29 Mins Vol II, and the skillet lasagna from the 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol I is also highly praised.
Suzy Englert
What are some of your favorite show recipes to make in the Family Skillet that feed a lot of people? I've looked for a thread on this topic but can't fine one. Thanks!

Suzy in Texas

Asian skillet (with chicken instead of pork) from the real food real fast theme.

Curly Pasta and Chicken Toss
Source: Season's Best Recipe Collection Fall/Winter 2000 - Pampered Chef
2 C. fusilli pasta
2 T. cornstarch
1/2 tsp. salt
1 (10 oz./284mL) can condensed chicken broth
Zest of 1 lemon
2 large carrots
1 medium red pepper
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 C. broccoli florets
2 T. fresh snipped basil leaves (or 1 tsp. dried)
1 oz. fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
Cook pasta according to package directs in (4qt/3.8L) Casserole with Lid. Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, combine cornstarch and salt in Small Batter Bowl. Whisk in chicken broth using Mini-Whipper. Zest Lemon; add to chicken broth mixture; set aside.
Cut carrots diagonally into 1/4-inch thick slices using Garnisher. Cut red pepper into 1-inch pieces using Utility Knife. Cut chicken into 1-inch thin strips.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in Stir-fry Skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Press garlic into skillet using Garlic Press. Add chicken; stir fry 5 minutes, stirring with Bamboo Spoon. Remove from skillet. Heat remaining oil in skillet; add carrots and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add broccoli and pepper; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add broth mixture and browned chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and cook until mixture is slightly thicken, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Stir in fusilli and basil. Serve immediately using Nylon Slotted Server. Grate Parmesan cheese over pasta using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Top with coarsely ground black pepper, if desired. Yields 4 servings.
Per serving:402 Calories; 39g protein; 8g fat; 43g carbohydrate;1097 mg sodium

the Orrechiette with Sausage, Tomatoes, and Spinach in the new 29 Mins Vol II is a FANTASTIC recipe.

Don't know if it is a good show recipe but the skillet lasagna fro 29 minutes to dinner vol 1, Is excellent!!! I actually doubble it and freeze half.

: Hi Suzy,I absolutely love using the Family Skillet for large gatherings and events! One of my go-to recipes is a cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole. I start by cooking chicken breast in the skillet, then adding in cooked broccoli and a can of cream of chicken soup. I top it all off with shredded cheese and let it bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly. It's always a hit with a crowd!Another great recipe is a breakfast hash using the Family Skillet. I cook up some diced potatoes, onions, and bell peppers, then add in cooked sausage or bacon and crack a few eggs on top. I cover the skillet and let the eggs cook to perfection. It's a hearty and delicious meal that feeds a lot of people.I hope these ideas help! Let me know if you need any further inspiration. Happy cooking!Best,

1. What are the ingredients for the "Recipes for Family Skillet"?

The ingredients for the "Recipes for Family Skillet" vary depending on the specific recipe, but some common ingredients include protein such as chicken or beef, vegetables, pasta or rice, and seasonings. Each recipe card includes a list of ingredients needed for that specific dish.

2. Are the "Recipes for Family Skillet" easy to make?

Yes, the "Recipes for Family Skillet" are designed to be easy and convenient for busy families. Most recipes can be made in under 30 minutes and require minimal prep work and clean up.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in the "Recipes for Family Skillet"?

Yes, you can certainly substitute ingredients in the "Recipes for Family Skillet" to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. However, please note that this may alter the taste and texture of the dish.

4. Are there vegetarian options in the "Recipes for Family Skillet"?

Yes, we offer a variety of vegetarian options in the "Recipes for Family Skillet" collection. Some examples include vegetable stir-fry, stuffed peppers, and pasta primavera.

5. How many servings do the "Recipes for Family Skillet" make?

The "Recipes for Family Skillet" are designed to serve a family of four, but you can adjust the quantities to fit your needs. Each recipe card includes the serving size and can easily be doubled or halved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pkd09
  • chefangie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies