• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easter Lunch Ideas: Quick, Portable & Pampered Chef-Friendly

In summary, for a quick and easy Easter lunch dish, some ideas using PC or PC products include a slow cooker ham, spinach and artichoke dip, deviled eggs, strawberry spinach salad, lemon garlic roasted vegetables, chocolate lava cake, and lemon berry trifle. Make sure to check your PC product manual for specific instructions on how to use and transport your dishes. Happy Easter!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm trying to figure out what to bring for Easter lunch. I usually try to do something PC or something in a PC product. I'm having a hard time trying to think of what to do. It has to be something that can be quickly made the morning of or the night before. And it has to travel well (over an hour). I know a couple of DH's aunts like the bamboo but I also thought about wanting to bring the DCB.

Here is a recipe for Pasta salad - as long as you don't put cheese in it - it will be just fine unless you can put in a cooler - it doesn't need to be kept really cold. I print this out on 4 x 6 blank index cards

use any noodles you want - I like any noodles that have a texture because it will hold the dressing and the vegetables.

This recipe is best if made the night before. Then before leaving for your trip put into large bamboo bowl

That's my idea

:chef:

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Pasta Salad 001.doc
    78 KB · Views: 376
  • RECIPE CARD - Pasta Salad 002.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 252
But I'm open to any ideas.Some ideas for a PC or PC product Easter lunch dish could include:1. Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham - This dish can be made in the slow cooker the night before and then easily transported in a PC thermal tote. Plus, it's a traditional Easter dish that is sure to please.2. Spinach and Artichoke Dip in a PC Deep Covered Baker - This dish can be made the night before and then reheated in the PC Deep Covered Baker for a quick and easy appetizer. Serve with crackers or bread for dipping.3. Deviled Eggs in the PC Egg Cooker - Hard boil and peel the eggs the night before, then use the PC Egg Cooker to make perfect deviled eggs for a classic Easter side dish.4. Strawberry Spinach Salad in a PC Salad Bowl - This salad is quick and easy to make, and can be transported in the PC Salad Bowl for a beautiful presentation at the Easter lunch.5. Lemon Garlic Roasted Vegetables in the PC Roasting Pan - This dish can be prepped the night before and then roasted in the PC Roasting Pan the morning of. It's a delicious and colorful side dish that will travel well.6. Chocolate Lava Cake in the PC Rockcrok - This decadent dessert can be made in the PC Rockcrok and then transported in the thermal tote. It's sure to be a hit with any chocolate lovers at the Easter lunch.7. Lemon Berry Trifle in the PC Trifle Bowl - This refreshing and light dessert can be made the night before and then assembled in the PC Trifle Bowl before serving. It's a beautiful and delicious addition to any Easter table.Remember to always check your PC product manual for specific instructions on how to use and transport your dishes. Happy Easter!

1. What are some quick and easy Easter lunch ideas?

Some quick and easy Easter lunch ideas include a ham and cheese quiche, deviled eggs, spring vegetable salad, and roast beef sandwiches. All of these dishes can be prepared in advance and easily transported for a portable meal.

2. How can I make my Easter lunch more portable?

To make your Easter lunch more portable, consider using containers with tight-fitting lids, such as Tupperware or mason jars. You can also invest in insulated bags or coolers to keep your food at the right temperature while traveling.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are particularly useful for Easter lunch?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that are perfect for Easter lunch. The Chillzanne Platter and Deluxe Quick Slice are great for serving and slicing meats and cheeses, while the Chillzanne Mini-Bowl Set is perfect for dips and sauces. The Salad Chopper is also great for quickly chopping vegetables for a spring salad.

4. Can I prepare any of these dishes in advance?

Yes, all of the mentioned Easter lunch ideas can be prepared in advance. You can make the quiche, deviled eggs, and roast beef sandwiches the night before and keep them in the fridge. The spring vegetable salad can also be made a few hours before serving.

5. Are there any vegetarian options for Easter lunch?

Absolutely! You can make a vegetarian quiche with spinach and feta, or a vegetable and cheese flatbread. You can also substitute tofu for the ham in the deviled eggs, or make a delicious veggie wrap with hummus and fresh vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Dawn4