• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Cookie Exchange Party-Non Cookie

In summary, for the Cookie Exchange booth/show, you can feature non-cookie items like mini quiches, savory scones, mini fruit tarts, pigs in a blanket, vegetable and dip platter, mini quinoa bites, chicken skewers, and spinach and artichoke dip. Make sure to label them clearly and consider options that can be reheated or served at room temperature. Good luck!
lindsaym
Gold Member
Hi
I'm doing a booth/show at a Cookie Exchange this week for one of my coworkers only I want to feature some of our non-cookie items. I plan on doing the apple tarts but not sure what else. It also needs to be something I can reheat b/c I have to make them up tomorrow & the show is on Thursday.

Thanks!

I wouldn't waste time with making something that has to be reheated because it wont taste as good. Instead Cube up a pound cake & drizzle a dessert sauce over, creams cheese with a savory sauce & crackers or several sauces in small bamboo bowls served with pretzel sticks for sampling. Demo something in the trifle bowl or display it as a centerpiece.

Here are a few ideas for non-cookie items that would be great for your booth/show at the Cookie Exchange:1. Mini quiches - these can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven or microwave. You can make a variety of flavors such as spinach and feta, ham and cheese, or mushroom and onion.2. Savory scones - these are a great alternative to sweet scones and can be made with ingredients like cheese, bacon, or herbs. They can also be reheated in the oven before serving.3. Mini fruit tarts - these can be made with a pre-made tart shell and filled with a variety of fruits such as berries, sliced apples, or peaches. They can be served at room temperature and do not need to be reheated.4. Pigs in a blanket - these are always a hit and can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven. You can use mini sausages or hot dogs and wrap them in crescent roll dough.5. Vegetable and dip platter - this is a healthy option that can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature. You can include a variety of vegetables such as carrots, celery, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes, along with a dip like ranch or hummus.6. Mini quinoa bites - these are a great gluten-free option and can be made with a variety of ingredients such as cheese, vegetables, or meat. They can be reheated in the oven or served at room temperature.7. Chicken skewers - these can be made with marinated chicken and grilled ahead of time. They can be served cold or reheated in the oven before serving.8. Spinach and artichoke dip - this is always a crowd-pleaser and can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven. Serve with crackers or sliced bread for dipping.Remember to label all of your non-cookie items clearly so that customers know what they are and if they contain any common allergens. Good luck with your booth/show!

1. What are some non-cookie recipes that would be perfect for a cookie exchange party?

There are many delicious options for non-cookie recipes that would be great for a cookie exchange party. Some popular choices include mini quiches, cheese and fruit platters, spinach artichoke dip, and savory tarts. You can also try making festive holiday treats like peppermint bark or chocolate-covered pretzels.

2. Can I make the non-cookie recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many non-cookie recipes can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until the party. This will save you time and stress on the day of the event. Just be sure to follow proper food storage guidelines and reheat any dishes that need to be served warm.

3. Do you have any recommendations for allergy-friendly non-cookie recipes?

Absolutely! For guests with food allergies or dietary restrictions, it's important to have some options that they can enjoy as well. Consider making gluten-free appetizers like stuffed mushrooms or hummus with veggies, or vegan options like stuffed grape leaves or roasted chickpeas.

4. Are there any non-cookie recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, there are plenty of non-cookie recipes that are perfect for kids to help make and enjoy. Some ideas include fruit skewers, mini pizza bites, and homemade granola bars. You can also involve the kids in decorating festive treats like chocolate-covered pretzels or marshmallow snowmen.

5. Can I find non-cookie recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a variety of non-cookie recipes on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "non-cookie recipes" in the search bar, and you'll find a selection of appetizers, snacks, and desserts that are perfect for a cookie exchange party. You can also filter your search by dietary needs or prep time for more specific results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • krissichef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcjodih