• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Quick and Easy Recipes for Busy Single Moms?

In summary, the "Recipes for Busy Single Moms" cookbook includes a variety of easy and quick recipes, such as one-pot meals, slow cooker meals, and 30-minute meals. It also offers recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. The recipes are budget-friendly and include tips on how to save money while grocery shopping and meal planning. They do not require any advanced cooking skills or techniques and can be adapted for picky eaters or dietary restrictions. Some recipes make large portions, but there are options for smaller portion sizes and tips on freezing leftovers for future meals.
Suzy Englert
Hi,

I'm doing a show later this month for a busy single mom and she wants to do a quick recipe for single moms-one that is ready in 15 minutes or less. I'm thinking that the Mexican Chicken Lasagna is a good choice (have not confirmed if her microwave is big enough). Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

BBQ Chicken or Pork sandwiches in the DCB. Less than 15 minutes!

chicken fajitas!

Chipotle chili cornbread ... it's a big hit for us singles who are NOT moms too!

grilled chicken penne al fresco. She can buy pre-grilled chicken in the deli case of the supermarket, or on the weekend, she can grill some up and freeze. That is what I do!! this dish is on a regular rotation at our house.

shelly.nurse said:
grilled chicken penne al fresco. She can buy pre-grilled chicken in the deli case of the supermarket, or on the weekend, she can grill some up and freeze. That is what I do!! this dish is on a regular rotation at our house.

I love this recipe too! When I don't have time to run to store I also sub in canned tomatoes (shortens time too), Plus I've used greek seasoning in place of the fresh basil. Nice to have alternatives when short on time or fresh ingredients.

What about the Power Cooking recipes??? Show her how to prepare not just one dinner but 3!!!

Power cooking would be a great idea....she can dedicate a weekend day to get ready for the week. I'd mention our weekday dinners done recipe collection too.

Tortellini Toss is another great recipe.

What types of recipes are included in the "Recipes for Busy Single Moms" cookbook?

The cookbook includes a variety of easy and quick recipes, such as one-pot meals, slow cooker meals, and 30-minute meals. There are also recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.

Are the recipes in the cookbook budget-friendly?

Yes, the cookbook includes recipes that are budget-friendly and use affordable ingredients. There are also tips included on how to save money while grocery shopping and meal planning.

Do the recipes require any advanced cooking skills or techniques?

No, the recipes in the cookbook are designed to be easy and approachable for busy single moms. They do not require any advanced cooking skills or techniques.

Can the recipes in the cookbook be adapted for picky eaters or dietary restrictions?

Yes, the cookbook includes options for picky eaters and dietary restrictions. There are also tips on how to customize the recipes to fit your family's preferences and needs.

Do the recipes in the cookbook make large portions?

Some of the recipes in the cookbook make large portions, but there are also options for smaller portion sizes and tips on how to freeze leftovers for future meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • emo812
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • wadesgirl