• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Delicious Recipes for Bridal Showers?

In summary, these are some recipes that can be used for a bridal shower. They are easy to make, fast, and delicious.
momof3
Silver Member
Hi everyone,
I have my first Bridal Shower this weekend and we're having some troubles choosing recipes that work well. What have you all used in the past? Can you give me some ideas? Thanks so much!:)

RecipesI think there are quite a few that might work for a bridal shower. I always think of finger foods and something fast, easy and delicious.

I have made these recipes for bridal showers:

Clubhouse Chicken squares

Different types of WRAPS

Cucumber Party Canapes

Ham Florentine wreath

A trifle would work perfect for dessert or the famous bride cake.

Debbie :D

I too am having my first bridal shower this weekend and the bride-to-be has requested we do the beef taco ring. I'm also going to do the bride barbie doll cake, and use the prep bowls to make a couple of bridesmaids (I think!). I wanted to do a trifle recipe for the dessert (to show off this months special), but I told the host a while back that I would do the cake for the shower. So now I feel that I should make the barbie doll cake. Good luck with your shower! :)

Thanks for the great ideas!Thank you so much for the great ideas! We are going to do a trifle bowl recipe and probably Aloha Pizza, but I had thought about the doll cake and the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. This is a group I do a lot of shows for so they may have seen that one already (Can't remember :confused: ) Thanks again! I'll let you know how it goes!

colossal chopped salad, pg 19 of s/s 2007 season's best, serves a big crowd and showcases cookware for cooking the penne pasta, can be served in SA large bowl or large square platter for a nice presentation...this is automatically the recipe for my showers...i talk it up at my cooking shows when i mention the registry & bridal showers, so they expect it & want it!

Strawberry Ameritto Pastries is what I have done.

I am doing Tuxedo Brownie Cups and Party Ham Puffs. Both are in the Celebrate Cookbook.

I always ask the host if they're having a cake, then determine what will go well with that. I almost always make apple-berry salsa:) Also the clubhouse chicken squares have been a hit.

1. What types of recipes are recommended for a bridal shower?

For a bridal shower, it is best to choose recipes that are easy to prepare, can be made in advance, and are suitable for a group setting. Appetizers, salads, and finger foods are popular choices, as well as desserts and drinks.

2. How many recipes should I plan for a bridal shower?

The number of recipes you should plan for a bridal shower will depend on the size of the party and the length of the event. As a general rule, plan for 3-4 recipes per hour and make sure to have a variety of options to accommodate different dietary restrictions and preferences.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Yes, absolutely! Many of our products are perfect for bridal shower recipes, such as our Stoneware, Quick Cooker, and Cutlery. We also have a wide range of recipe ideas on our website that are specifically designed for our products.

4. Do you have any recipe ideas for a themed bridal shower?

Yes, we have many recipe ideas for themed bridal showers! Some popular themes include brunch, tea party, and tropical. You can find all of our recipe ideas on our website under the "Occasions" tab.

5. Are there any recipes that can be prepared in advance for a busy host?

Yes, there are plenty of make-ahead recipes that are perfect for a busy host. Some examples include dips, casseroles, and salads. You can also use our Quick Cooker and other kitchen tools to save time and make meal prep easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsolnick
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • deniseyanes