• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Bridal Showers

momof3

Love this site!
Silver Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hi everyone,
I have my first Bridal Shower this weekend and we're having some troubles choosing recipes that work well. What have you all used in the past? Can you give me some ideas? Thanks so much!:)

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Recipes

I think there are quite a few that might work for a bridal shower. I always think of finger foods and something fast, easy and delicious.

I have made these recipes for bridal showers:

Clubhouse Chicken squares

Different types of WRAPS

Cucumber Party Canapes

Ham Florentine wreath

A trifle would work perfect for dessert or the famous bride cake.

Debbie :D

momofthree

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2007
I too am having my first bridal shower this weekend and the bride-to-be has requested we do the beef taco ring. I'm also going to do the bride barbie doll cake, and use the prep bowls to make a couple of bridesmaids (I think!). I wanted to do a trifle recipe for the dessert (to show off this months special), but I told the host a while back that I would do the cake for the shower. So now I feel that I should make the barbie doll cake. Good luck with your shower! :)

momof3

Love this site!
Silver Member
Sep 16, 2004
Thanks for the great ideas!

Thank you so much for the great ideas! We are going to do a trifle bowl recipe and probably Aloha Pizza, but I had thought about the doll cake and the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. This is a group I do a lot of shows for so they may have seen that one already (Can't remember :confused: ) Thanks again! I'll let you know how it goes!

P

pchefmommy

colossal chopped salad, pg 19 of s/s 2007 season's best, serves a big crowd and showcases cookware for cooking the penne pasta, can be served in SA large bowl or large square platter for a nice presentation...this is automatically the recipe for my showers...i talk it up at my cooking shows when i mention the registry & bridal showers, so they expect it & want it!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
I always ask the host if they're having a cake, then determine what will go well with that. I almost always make apple-berry salsa:) Also the clubhouse chicken squares have been a hit.