• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipes for The Scalloped Bread Tube?

In summary, bread tubes can be used for a variety of recipes such as breads, cakes, meatloaf, and savory dishes like stuffed peppers or mac and cheese. It is recommended to lightly grease the tube before using it and cleaning is simple with warm soapy water. Frozen dough can also be used, but it should be completely thawed before use. It is not safe to use bread tubes in the microwave.
Pampercheffin
Hi! Does anybody have recipes for The Scalloped Bread Tube? I tried looking on Consultants Corner, but had no luck. Thanks!:chef:

Oh my gosh! I just had a funny thing (although :cry:it didn't seem so at the time!) happen with recipes for the bread tubes! I had a host who asked me to remove her from my contact list because I hadn't given her recipes to use the bread tube (I honestly don't remember the request).

I did find the use and care recipes on Consultants Corner....go to the "recipe search" and enter "bread tube" where it says "Specify Tools"....there are also a few in the Delightful Desserts Cookbook and some others...

Hope that helps

I have one for banana bread, but the problem is I don't think the tubes bake well which is maybe why they don't sell them anymore?? they either cook on the ends and not in the middle or cook in the middle and are burnt on the ends. I have tried 5 recipes all with little success, so I just use it for shapes to cut out mini pie crusts :)

We love this recipe. I use the refrigerated french bread dough. Cut a little off each end to make it fit better in the tube.

Attachments

• North Stars.doc
    24 KB · Views: 682
Here's what I have..not much but at least it's something :)

Attachments

• bread tube recipes.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 858
Thanks everyone!

1. What types of recipes can I make using bread tubes?

There are endless possibilities for recipes using bread tubes! Some popular options include breads, cakes, meatloaf, and even lasagna. You can also get creative and use them for savory dishes like stuffed peppers or mac and cheese.

2. Do I need to grease the bread tube before using it?

It is recommended to lightly grease the inside of the bread tube before using it. This will help prevent the dough from sticking and make it easier to remove the bread from the tube once it's done baking.

3. How do I clean my bread tube?

Cleaning a bread tube is simple. First, remove any excess dough or food particles from the inside. Then, wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For stubborn stains, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water. Make sure to dry the bread tube thoroughly before storing it.

4. Can I use frozen dough in my bread tube?

Yes, you can use frozen dough in your bread tube. Just make sure to let the dough thaw completely before using it. You may also need to adjust the baking time slightly, as frozen dough may take longer to cook.

5. Can I use bread tubes in the microwave?

No, bread tubes are not safe to use in the microwave. They are made of metal and can cause sparks or fires if used in the microwave. It is best to stick to using them in the oven for optimal results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • keynibear