• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for a Bachelor Who Can't Cook

In summary, the guy said that he would like to learn how to cook, but doesn't want to spend time in the kitchen. I told him that I would come over and teach him how to cook, and he said that he would really like that.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I work with a guy who just bought a house..he was trying to figure out ways to save money..I told him that he would save a lot of money if he wouldn't eat out as much..he said but I can't cook. I told him that I would come over and teach him how to cook. And he said that he would really like that.

Now I just have to figure out what to show him how to make..I don't mind making a few things..first of all we work in a job where we live off of leftovers..LOL..and depending on what it is..he can freeze it.

I would like to show him at least 1 recipe in the DCB.

I keep teasing him and telling him that we are going to have a surprise PC party for him. I am however thinking about talking to his mom about what she thinks of this idea..I have known him all his life..so I might be able to get away with it..LOL

So..if you have ideas about recipes or doing a PC party for him..please post them..I am at a loss here.

30 minute chicken,

10 minute pork tenderloin

BBQ"s from either chicken or pork

Fajitas in the DCB

ChefBeckyD said:
30 minute chicken,

10 minute pork tenderloin

BBQ"s from either chicken or pork

Fajitas in the DCB

I agree with Becky's choices and I would add the White Chicken Chili & the Beef Enchilada Casserole. Both are excellent as leftovers.

Agree with the above! Skillet lasagne (but makes tons), ditto the mexican chicken lasagne.

Jerk chicken nachos and sun dried tomato risotto too!

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza.......You can create your own pizza or make a frozen pizza on our stones or the bar pan.

what about the power cooking recipes?

Power cooking is a great idea!

I'd make a list of all the quick and easy recipes (those listed above) that can be done in the DCB. Let him pick the one that intrigues him the most and promise him an email with the recipes for the others that he can do on his own.

Also, include lasagna in the micro.

He'll see that the DCB is an excellent investment. Ask him to invite a couple of his friends, and see if it becomes a show.

Dear friend,

I am so glad to hear that you are helping your coworker learn how to cook and save money! It's a great idea to teach him how to use the DCB, as it is a versatile and easy-to-use tool for any beginner cook. One recipe I would recommend for him is our "One-Pot Chicken and Rice" recipe, which can be found in our DCB recipe guide. It's a simple yet delicious meal that he can easily make and freeze for future meals.

As for the surprise PC party, I think it's a fantastic idea! You could have a potluck style party where everyone brings a dish made in a PC product, and your coworker can see all the different recipes and dishes that can be made using our products. It's a great way for him to get inspired and learn about different recipes. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to introduce him to our products.

I hope these ideas help! Please let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Best,

1. What types of recipes are included in "Recipes for a Bachelor Who Can't Cook"?

The cookbook includes a variety of easy and delicious recipes such as one-pan meals, slow cooker dishes, and quick stovetop recipes.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes are designed for those who have little to no cooking experience. They include step-by-step instructions and use simple ingredients.

3. Can I make these recipes with limited kitchen equipment?

Absolutely! Most of the recipes only require basic kitchen tools such as a pot, pan, and spatula. Some may also require a slow cooker or blender, but alternative methods are provided.

4. Are the ingredients in the recipes expensive?

No, the ingredients are budget-friendly and can be found at most grocery stores. The cookbook also includes tips on how to save money while shopping for ingredients.

5. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes can be easily modified to fit dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. The cookbook also includes a section on ingredient substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kchef
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • maldvs