• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes featuring Greek or Moroccan Rub?

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I have a customer looking for recipes using these two spices and I personally haven't used either so I'm looking to my cheffer friends for help :) Can anyone recommend recipes they like that use these? Thanks!

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Greek Cheese Torta!

nancycookspc

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2008
the Moroccan chicken in the weekday dinners done-
YUM!

tys1031

Nov 3, 2009
Where can you find the recipe for the Greek Cheese Torta?

jkinak

Apr 10, 2007
I discovered the Greek Pita Pizzas in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook last summer and love them! The recipe doesn't call for the greek rub since we didn't have it when the cookbook was made, but I sprinkle a little on the pitas before baking and mix some with the plain yogurt that dresses the pizzas.....YUM!!

Zsu

Banned
Nov 14, 2009
S/S 2008 Seasons Best pg 4.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Greek Cheese Torta. My 3 yo loves it too. I have made it many times for parties and for home. Leftover makes the best toasted bagel sandwich ever.
I always asked my hosts to leave the cream cheese and the and the spinach out possibly all day, so it can soften and defrost. Make sure that the spinach is chopped fine before mixing in, othervise the long strings are a little frustrating. The spinach has to be all the way defrosted, and pressed dry with paper towel, othervise the whole torta gets soggy. Pat the sun dried tomatoes dry from oil too, and finely chop. If they get the tomato without the oil, then soak it in oil before the party and pat it dry. I haven't used the pistachios, and do not miss it, also haven't toasted the bread. But a nice loaf of Sourdough Baguette sliced on an angle is a nice comliment. OH, use mix n chop to mix.

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
Where can you find the recipe for the Greek Cheese Torta?

Go to Consultant's corner and look under Search Recipes. It is in there. It was part of the Season's Best 2008 Recipe Collection.

debbie mc

Nov 27, 2009
I like the Greek Chicken Orzo Skillet from the Power Cooking ~ Chicken Theme Show recipe files on CC. I have made it for 2 shows and both times, it was a definite hit! The Power Cooking calls for the Make Ahead Chicken to be made with 3 lbs of chicken (because of the 3 recipes), but when I have done the Greek Chicken Orzo Skillet by itself and not in conjunction with a Power Cooking Show; I simply tell the host to purchase 1lb of chicken for the recipe.

You can "add" tools to the demo.....smooth edge can opener, easy read measuring cup & spoons, stainless steel mesh colander (for draining & rinsing the garbanzo beans), etc. Basically, for every step, I incorporate a PC product. The recipe on line showcases the 12-in skillet, but does not list other tools like our other recipes do. Even with other recipes, if I own a PC a tool that can be incorporated into any step of any recipe, I do it. The more tools the better....especially for an interactive show!

cheflorraine

Gold Member
May 19, 2009
Lemony Morrocan Chicken Pitas in the Fall/Winter 2008 are really good as well...

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
Another thumbs up for the Saucy Moroccan Chicken in the Weekday Dinners Done! pack. It's so delicious!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Personal Intro
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies