• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Recipes: Delicious Ideas!

In a bowl, combine sour cream, whipped topping and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract; whisk until smooth. Sprinkle pudding mix over sour cream mixture; whisk until smooth. Spread pudding mixture over top of cooled cake. Spoon cherry pie filling over pudding layer. Sprinkle almonds over top of cherry pie filling. Sprinkle remaining almond extract over top. Cut into wedges and serve. Yield: 16 servings Nutrients per serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 59 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 370 mg, Fiber 0 gIn summary, this conversation features a variety of recipes for Pampered Chef products such as the Silicone Floral Pan, Springform Pan, Ultimate Mandoline, Trifle Bowl, Measure Mix & Pour, Oval Baker, Deep Covered Baker, Torte Pans, Bar Pans, and Deep Dish Baker. Recipes include Strawberry Cheesecake Torte, American Dream Torte, and Black Forest Torte. Suggestions are also offered for presenting recipes to customers.
I was looking for a Round Covered Baker recipe collection and saw the DCB recipe collections that are posted. I have attached the current version our team is using. I am sure it has the same recipes as the other collections, just a little different format. Just want to share with all our cheffer buddies out here.

Attachments

• DCB Recipes REV Mar 2012.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,331
Kim Caudill said:
Do you have any recipes for the new brownie pan yet. I'm looking to make sliders with it.

My director sent me a small booklet. I'll attempt to attach it.

Attachments

• Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet Revised.doc
    124.5 KB · Views: 2,545
By the way I did not create the book I posted, I simply put the recipes in alphabetical order, arranged them by category, and added a table of contents.

My upline Director mentioned a recipe for an Upside Down Banana Skillet Cake, but we cannot find it....Anyone know of this recipe? If so, please tell me where to find it, or, better yet, post it on here!! lol

Thank you in advance!

Did you try to Google it?

Yes, I've looked everywhere I can think of, but so far, no Banana upside down cake for our skillet!!

Has anyone ever heard of this one? My upline director thinks Pampered Chef has a recipe for this, but I sure can't find it! She thought they talked about it at the launch, but I don't remember it!!

Thanks!!

I'd say try calling HO's test kitchen.

Paula R. Lewis said:
Yes, I've looked everywhere I can think of, but so far, no Banana upside down cake for our skillet!!

Has anyone ever heard of this one? My upline director thinks Pampered Chef has a recipe for this, but I sure can't find it! She thought they talked about it at the launch, but I don't remember it!!

Thanks!!

I think I found what you're looking for in the New Fall Product Guide, page 4. https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/ns16-082012us-fallproductguide.pdf

Thank you all so much for your generosity in sharing these recipe booklets. As a SAHM of two boys under two, trying to stay on top of my PC business is challenging. It's things like this that make life easier for me while trying to keep my customers satisfied and engaged. Your hard work in creating these documents and posting them for the rest of us is truly appreciated! :)

I am just posting a version of the Deep Covered Baker recipe collection. This particular format was given to me by my NED, and I like it (easy to read and follow). This is the WORD version, so you can edit your contact info on the FIRST page, and then look at the second page FOOTER. Edit it there too.

What we like to do is get those Report Cover folders with a clear front cover, and put this in that (printed front/back, if you can), and give to hosts as a gift. You customize it with HER name in the upper left corner where it says "Recipes for Megan's Pampered Chef Magic Pot". I just have it saying "recipes for YOUR...." right now. Looks really cool then when presented. I found report covers at the office supply store- pack of 5 for a few bucks I think. Cheap host gift!

Attachments

• Magic Pot Recipes(Generic).doc
    447.5 KB · Views: 1,146
Hi all, I am a new consultant (started at the beginning of this month) and I am looking for recipes for the Large Bar Pan, Mini-Muffin Pan, Classic or Small Batter Bowl, Manual Food Processor, Deep Covered Baker, Microwave Egg Cooker, Rice Cooker Plus, and Food Chopper. If you could e-mail them to me that would be great, thank you all soo much for your help! :) [email protected]

Just scan thru this thread and take what you want.

Dcb lickety split luscious lemon cakeLICKETY SPLIT LUSCIOUS LEMON CAKE

1 box of lemon cake mix plus ingredients on back of box

1 tub of lemon frosting

1 pound of fresh strawberries

¼ cup of sugar

1 tub of cool whip

Mix eggs, oil and water in baker. Add cake mix and mix well.

Dollop lemon frosting on top of cake batter. Do not mix in. Put lid on baker and microwave for 13-15 minutes. Test for doneness by using a large spatula to lift the cake away from the sides of the baker on all four sides one side at a time. In a separate bowl, slice strawberries and sprinkle sugar on top, mix gently. Let sit for 30 minutes or more. When cake has cooled for about 10 minutes, scoop out a serving onto a plate, spoon some strawberries onto top of cake and top with Cool Whip.

Single Serving Booklet
Dropbox link:http://db.tt/eNJRxFND

Thank you so much! You did a great job!

BBQ Pizza Pan Grilling Booklet

Attachments

• bbq_pizza_pan_recipes.docx
    0 bytes · Views: 634
I have created a word document with the 12 New recipes for the Brownie Pan Booklet that recently went out to our customers in the email from the HO. Some of my old school customers like paper!

Attachments

• NEW BROWNIE PAN RECIPE BOOKLET.docx
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 1,314

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soulsing
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ghosking1856
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies