1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipes by product

1. Dutchr

Dutchr

I received a DDB and a Stoneware Bundt for Christmas. Being a widower living alone, these are lifesavers for a novice cook such as I...Many thanx to those of you whom have so graciously posted recipes! I really didn't know how to use them until I found those.

Jan 11, 2011
  2. lt1jane

lt1jane Veteran Member Gold Member

I finally found something on the "Official" forum worth sharing here! Someone posted a MFP cookbook!! Here it is along with another trifle bowl recipe book

Attached Files:

May 13, 2011
  3. Shelly Flanagan

Shelly Flanagan Member Gold Member

These are all awesome. Thank you!

4. chefjessicah

chefjessicah Novice Member

These recipe files are the greatest! Thanks to all who are contributing. However, I was wondering if somebody could put one up for the ridged baker?

Aug 12, 2011
  5. Yes I agree! I would love to see some recipes for the ridged baker myself! Other than meatballs and bacon! :)

6. Thank you everyone who posted the recipes. I have downloaded alot of them. It is really great to have them all in one place!

Nov 16, 2011
  7. You guys are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing these recipes!

Feb 12, 2012
  8. Do you have any recipes for the new brownie pan yet. I'm looking to make sliders with it.

Feb 13, 2012
  9. WOW! Y'all! Are great!!! That's for sharing!

Feb 17, 2012
  10. I cook meatloaf in my ridge baker. It maintains it shape during cooking. Comes out great!

Feb 17, 2012
  11. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

I was looking for a Round Covered Baker recipe collection and saw the DCB recipe collections that are posted. I have attached the current version our team is using. I am sure it has the same recipes as the other collections, just a little different format. Just want to share with all our cheffer buddies out here.

Attached Files:

Mar 31, 2012
  12. AshleyAllison

AshleyAllison Member

My director sent me a small booklet. I'll attempt to attach it.

Attached Files:

13. AshleyAllison

AshleyAllison Member

By the way I did not create the book I posted, I simply put the recipes in alphabetical order, arranged them by category, and added a table of contents.

14. Paula R. Lewis

Paula R. Lewis Advanced Member Gold Member

My upline Director mentioned a recipe for an Upside Down Banana Skillet Cake, but we cannot find it....Anyone know of this recipe? If so, please tell me where to find it, or, better yet, post it on here!! lol

Thank you in advance!

15. ChefPeg

ChefPeg Advanced Member Gold Member

Did you try to Google it?

Aug 2, 2012
  16. Paula R. Lewis

Yes, I've looked everywhere I can think of, but so far, no Banana upside down cake for our skillet!!

Has anyone ever heard of this one? My upline director thinks Pampered Chef has a recipe for this, but I sure can't find it! She thought they talked about it at the launch, but I don't remember it!!

Thanks!!

17. ChefPeg

I'd say try calling HO's test kitchen.

Aug 6, 2012
  18. ChefPeg

I think I found what you're looking for in the New Fall Product Guide, page 4. https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/ns16-082012us-fallproductguide.pdf

Aug 7, 2012
  19. Paula R. Lewis

20. Thank you all so much for your generosity in sharing these recipe booklets. As a SAHM of two boys under two, trying to stay on top of my PC business is challenging. It's things like this that make life easier for me while trying to keep my customers satisfied and engaged. Your hard work in creating these documents and posting them for the rest of us is truly appreciated! :)

21. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I am just posting a version of the Deep Covered Baker recipe collection. This particular format was given to me by my NED, and I like it (easy to read and follow). This is the WORD version, so you can edit your contact info on the FIRST page, and then look at the second page FOOTER. Edit it there too.

What we like to do is get those Report Cover folders with a clear front cover, and put this in that (printed front/back, if you can), and give to hosts as a gift. You customize it with HER name in the upper left corner where it says "Recipes for Megan's Pampered Chef Magic Pot". I just have it saying "recipes for YOUR...." right now. Looks really cool then when presented. I found report covers at the office supply store- pack of 5 for a few bucks I think. Cheap host gift!

Attached Files:

Aug 26, 2012
  22. sfoster1981

sfoster1981 Gold Member

Hi all, I am a new consultant (started at the beginning of this month) and I am looking for recipes for the Large Bar Pan, Mini-Muffin Pan, Classic or Small Batter Bowl, Manual Food Processor, Deep Covered Baker, Microwave Egg Cooker, Rice Cooker Plus, and Food Chopper. If you could e-mail them to me that would be great, thank you all soo much for your help! :) stepheniemfoster@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2013
  23. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Just scan thru this thread and take what you want.

Apr 25, 2013
  24. DebPC

Dcb lickety split luscious lemon cake

LICKETY SPLIT LUSCIOUS LEMON CAKE

1 box of lemon cake mix plus ingredients on back of box

1 tub of lemon frosting

1 pound of fresh strawberries

¼ cup of sugar

1 tub of cool whip

Mix eggs, oil and water in baker. Add cake mix and mix well.

Dollop lemon frosting on top of cake batter. Do not mix in. Put lid on baker and microwave for 13-15 minutes. Test for doneness by using a large spatula to lift the cake away from the sides of the baker on all four sides one side at a time. In a separate bowl, slice strawberries and sprinkle sugar on top, mix gently. Let sit for 30 minutes or more. When cake has cooled for about 10 minutes, scoop out a serving onto a plate, spoon some strawberries onto top of cake and top with Cool Whip.

May 13, 2013
  25. higoobs

higoobs Member Gold Member

May 28, 2013
  26. DebPC

Thank you so much! You did a great job!

May 28, 2013
  27. DebPC

BBQ Pizza Pan Grilling Booklet

Attached Files:

May 19, 2015
  28. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

I have created a word document with the 12 New recipes for the Brownie Pan Booklet that recently went out to our customers in the email from the HO. Some of my old school customers like paper!

Attached Files:

Oct 23, 2015
    DebPC likes this.
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted