• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the menu at Demos this month?

In summary, this month's featured recipes at demos include Citrus Herb Grilled Chicken, Creamy Summer Vegetable Pasta, and No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars. The recipes can be found on the website or requested from a Pampered Chef consultant. There are also vegetarian and gluten-free options such as Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers and Gluten-Free Brownie Bites. Ingredient substitutions are encouraged and information about upcoming demos can be found on the website or through a consultant.
DebPC
Staff member
What is everyone making this month at your shows???

Chopped California Cobb Salad! :)
Like seriously this is an amazing recipe, its tasty, easy and showcases products in a different way then you expect them to be used, like the egg cooker for bacon! I also love that you put it in the cool and serve which is the host special! I been using this recipe all last month!

My folks have enjoyed the Ribboned Melon Chicken Salad and Strawberry Cheesecake Bombe. The Warm Diabla Cheese Dip turned out to be too heavy and rich with the other two, so we started leaving out the cheese. It makes an amazing pico de gallo (which I serve with flour tortilla chips cut from fresh bakery rounds with the Pizza Cutter and warm/crisp 5 minutes each side on Large Bar Stone)!

1. What are the featured recipes at demos this month?

This month, our featured recipes at demos are the Citrus Herb Grilled Chicken, Creamy Summer Vegetable Pasta, and No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars.

2. Can I get the recipes for the demos in advance?

Yes, you can find the recipes for our demos this month on our website. You can also request a printed copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free recipes being featured?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free recipes featured at demos this month. Some of the options include our Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers and Gluten-Free Brownie Bites.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in the demo recipes?

Absolutely! We encourage you to make the recipes your own by substituting ingredients to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Our consultants are happy to provide suggestions for substitutions.

5. How can I find out when and where the demos will be held?

You can find a list of upcoming demos and their locations on our website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information about demos in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • lmradlein
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • twinkie10