• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Mini Tart Pans Come With a Recipe?

In summary, the customer is looking for the recipe that came with her deluxe mini-muffin pan. Canadian CC doesn't seem to have it, but she's sure it's there somewhere. The recipe includes flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; it's also egg-based and contains sour cream, vanilla, and orange zest. The recipe can be made in a small or classic batter bowl. The customer was able to find the recipe in a small scoop and baked them in a deluxe mini-muffin pan. There are 2 dozen muffins in each batch.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I have a customer who is looking for the recipe that came with her deluxe mini-muffin pan. Would anyone be willing to share it with me? Thank you!

check cc corner isn't it on there with the use and care info

Teresa Lynn said:
check cc corner isn't it on there with the use and care info

Nope! That was the first thing I checked! I thought all the recipes were there too. Maybe not on Canadian CC?? :confused:

I am pretty sure this is the one that is actually included with the Mini-Muffin Pan:

Lil' Citrus Muffins
Muffins
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons orange, lemon or lime zest

Topping
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/3 cup sugar

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. For muffins, lightly spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper liners. In Small Batter Bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, beat 1/4 cup softened butter and 2/3 cup sugar until well blended. Add egg; beat until smooth. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and orange zest. Add flour mixture; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix.)

3. Using Small Scoop, drop a rounded scoop of batter into each muffin cup. Bake 12-13 minutes or until light golden brown. Do not overbake. Cool in pan 3 minutes; remove from pan. Cool slightly. For topping, dip tops of warm muffins into butter and then into sugar. Serve warm.

Yield: 2 dozen
Nutrients per serving: (3 muffins): Calories 260, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Carbohydrate 35 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 190 mg, Fiber 0 g

Kathleen....YOU ROCK!!! :D Thank you so much!

That brings up an interesting question.... I imagine that the mini muffin pans have been out for a while now. Are the pans nowadays shipped with the same recipe that they had back in the day when they were new? Do they ever update receipes shipped with a product, or is the mini muffin pan forever "married" to this Lil' Citrus Muffin receipe (not that there's anything wrong with that) Just wondering...

1. Can I use a mini tart pan for recipes other than tarts?

Yes, mini tart pans can be used for a variety of recipes such as quiches, mini pies, cheesecakes, and even savory dishes like mini pot pies.

2. What size mini tart pan should I use for recipes?

Mini tart pans typically come in 3-inch or 4-inch sizes. The size you use will depend on the recipe and the desired serving size. It's best to check the recipe for specific instructions on pan size.

3. Do I need to grease a mini tart pan before using it?

It is recommended to lightly grease the pan before using it to prevent the crust from sticking. You can use cooking spray or butter to grease the pan.

4. Can I make my own crust for mini tart pan recipes?

Yes, you can make your own crust for mini tart pan recipes. You can use a traditional pie crust recipe or try using cookie or graham cracker crumbs for a unique twist.

5. How do I clean and care for my mini tart pan?

To clean your mini tart pan, simply hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils on the pan. Store the pan in a cool, dry place to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • Meigs