• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joyce's Fine Cooking - Delicious Pampered Chef Recipes!

In summary, Just wanting to know if anybody has been to Joyce's Fine Cooking website? She has a ton of PC recipes, I have been using it some to get diffrent ones for shows. Check it out and let me know what you guys think.
Swirl
Just wanting to know if anybody has been to Joyce's Fine Cooking website? She has a ton of PC recipes, I have been using it some to get diffrent ones for shows. Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

Yep! I have used it for the last 1.5 years. I found it right after I joined PC. You do have to be a little careful because the recipes vary sometimes. Also, don't let your customers get a hold of this site. We will never sell another cookbook.

OH you are so true Laura I never thought about our customers getting ahold of it, that would'nt be good. But what a great site for any recipes, not just PC's.

hmmm pampered chef recipes are copyright protected

How can you tell if the recipes themselves are copyrighted?I grabbed the Celebrate cookbook and it doesn't say you can't copy or distribute the recipes, plus customers can go the the PC website and download them for free. And...look at how many of our recipes show up in Taste of Home magazines each month!

I do agree with luvs2sellit - a lot of the recipes on Joyce's site have an ingredient missing, or different amount, so I don't rely on it.

I don't think you have to worry about customers getting hold of the site - I think most people would still rather reference a cookbook. There's more information (tidbits), pictures, easily accessible, etc., and $14.75 is pretty cheap for our awesome cookbooks!

Diane

missing ingredientYou have to change three things about a copyrighted recipe to use it as yours. One of those can be as simple as the name of the recipe and then two ingredients. Wonder if this has to do with recipes being a little bit different.

Honestly I changed most recipes I use to my liking even the PC ones.

WebsiteThanks for sharing the website! I'm sure it will come in handy. ;)

Hi there!I have actually visited Joyce's Fine Cooking website and I have to say, I am blown away by the variety and creativity of her Pampered Chef recipes. I have used some of her recipes for my shows and they have been a huge hit with my clients. Joyce's website is definitely a great resource for finding new and unique dishes to showcase at your shows. Thank you for sharing the link and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for delicious Pampered Chef recipes. Keep up the great work, Joyce!

1. What types of recipes can I find in "Joyce's Fine Cooking - Delicious Pampered Chef Recipes!"?

The cookbook features a variety of recipes that use Pampered Chef products, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. There are also options for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian.

2. Do I need to own Pampered Chef products in order to use this cookbook?

No, while the recipes are specifically designed to use Pampered Chef products, you can still make them using similar tools and ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen.

3. Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, all the recipes in "Joyce's Fine Cooking - Delicious Pampered Chef Recipes!" are tested and carefully written to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe also includes step-by-step instructions and photos for reference.

4. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef products used in the recipes directly from the cookbook?

Yes, all the Pampered Chef products featured in the cookbook are available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The cookbook also includes a handy index of products used in each recipe for easy reference.

5. Are there any nutritional information or dietary restrictions listed for the recipes?

Yes, each recipe in the cookbook includes a complete list of ingredients and nutritional information, as well as any dietary restrictions or modifications. This makes it easy for you to choose recipes that fit your specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ivykeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julesh
  • keynibear