• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe to Prepare for Bridal Shower

In summary, we recommend easy and delicious recipes for a bridal shower that can be prepared in advance and served as finger foods or small bites. These include mini quiches, cucumber sandwiches, and fruit skewers. We also offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and can serve a group of 8-10 people. Most of our recipes can be prepared in advance and reheated on the day of the shower, and we have themed recipes for different types of bridal showers. These can be found on our website under the "Collections" section.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
What do you usually prepare? The host is ordering a cake. She wants me to demo a ring or pizza. This is a young bride with all young girls attending who want to learn to cook! I'm excited. I'm thinking the Chicken Broccoli Ring or maybe the taco ring. What do you think? The host said something easy that would appeal to men! Two more girls attending are getting married too, so I want to make a good impression and sign them all up for my registry!
Suggestions?

what I didI had a bridal show last month (my first one) and what I did was...I made the Clubhouse Chicken Squares (in All the Best) ahead of time and took it to the show and then demo'ed the Tex Mex Chicken Melts. (of course I made the canape bread ahead as well). It turned out great. The Chicken Melts were a quick demo so that we could concentrate more on the bride. And they had a cake on hand as well.
Good luck with whatever you decide! :D

Wow, that sounds like a fun and exciting opportunity! I think the Chicken Broccoli Ring or taco ring would both be great options. They are easy to make and can appeal to both men and women. Plus, they are perfect for a group setting like this. If you want to switch it up a bit, you could also consider making a pizza ring or even a fruit pizza for a sweet option. Good luck with your demo and impressing those brides-to-be!

1. What type of recipes do you recommend for a bridal shower?

We recommend easy and delicious recipes that can be prepared in advance and served as finger foods or small bites. Some popular options include mini quiches, cucumber sandwiches, and fruit skewers.

2. Can you provide a recipe that is suitable for guests with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs. Our website offers a filter option to search for recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more.

3. How many servings do your recipes typically make?

Our recipes are designed to serve a group of 8-10 people. However, you can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or less depending on the number of guests at your bridal shower.

4. Can I prepare the recipes in advance and reheat them on the day of the shower?

Yes, most of our recipes can be prepared in advance and reheated on the day of the shower. We recommend following the storage and reheating instructions provided in the recipe for the best results.

5. Do you have any recipe recommendations for a themed bridal shower?

Absolutely! We have a variety of themed recipes for different types of bridal showers, such as a tea party, brunch, or tropical-themed shower. You can find these recipes on our website under the "Collections" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • byrd1956