• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Delicious Recipes for a Big BBQ Party?

In summary, the website offers a variety of easy and quick dinner recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes, including one-pan meals, crockpot recipes, and sheet pan dinners. They also have a section dedicated to vegetarian and vegan options and allow users to search for specific dietary preferences. The website also features recipes that use Pampered Chef products and offers low-carb and keto-friendly options that can be adjusted to fit different dietary needs. Additionally, users can submit their own recipes for review and potential inclusion on the website.
Bexs50
Ok, I have a show next Sunday where the host (a man) wants to have a barbeque with lots of family and people from thier church. This should be a big one...I'm expecting 30+ people. The party starts at 1:00pm but he will be barbequing before that. People will be coming from church and will be hungry so we are going to have them eat as soon as they get thier. I am thinking that I want to bring a recipe(s) all ready made. Any suggestions on what I could bring?? Maybe a dessert?? And what will feed that many people...I will make two recipes if needed but I am traveling more than an hour, so they need to travel well! Thanks in advance for any suggestions...this is my biggest show yet and also a little out of my comfort zone!
Becky

This is one of my favorites! It is BIG too and serves alot!

Attachments

• Seven Layer Southwestern Salad.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 245
This one looks good too!

Attachments

• Autumn Fruit Salad.doc
    19 KB · Views: 306

What are some easy and quick dinner recipes?

We have a variety of quick and easy dinner recipes on our website that can be made in under 30 minutes. Some popular options include one-pan meals, crockpot recipes, and sheet pan dinners.

Do you have any vegetarian or vegan recipe suggestions?

Yes, we have a whole section dedicated to vegetarian and vegan recipes on our website. You can also search for specific dietary preferences and restrictions when browsing our recipe collection.

Are there any recipes that use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our recipe collection includes many recipes that feature our products. You can also filter your search by the specific Pampered Chef product you want to use.

Do you have any low-carb or keto-friendly recipe suggestions?

We have a variety of low-carb and keto-friendly recipes on our website that are both delicious and healthy. You can also adjust the ingredients in some of our recipes to make them more suitable for your dietary needs.

Can I submit my own recipe suggestions to the website?

Yes, we welcome user-submitted recipes on our website. Simply fill out the submission form on our website and our team will review and potentially add your recipe to our collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies