• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's a Simple and Delicious Dessert Recipe for a Busy Host with Many Guests?

In summary, the conversation covers various recipe suggestions for different occasions and dietary preferences. Some of the recommended recipes include One Pan Chicken and Vegetables for a quick and easy weeknight dinner, Quinoa and Vegetable Stir-Fry and Zucchini Noodle Lasagna for gluten-free options, Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake and Fruit Pizza for impressing guests, Pantry Pasta Salad and Kitchen Sink Stir-Fry for using up leftover ingredients, and Energy Bites, Baked Sweet Potato Chips, and Homemade Granola Bars for healthy snack options.
missyciccolella
I have a show in a few weeks, and we are featuring with the Mex Lasagna or Penne Al Fresco...this host is a repeat and always has many guests, and they like to eat. I don't normally do more than 1 recipe at a show, but for her I'm making an exception...I really don't want to demo a 2nd recipe, but willing to put a few finishing touches on the recipe or help her prep before hand. I am looking for something VERY SIMPLE and delicious. I've thought about that chocolate dip from a few years back thinking fruit, pretzels etc would be great dipped...anyone have a "wow" recipe to share?
Thanks!

Oh yeah, I don't want to do a micro-cake b/c I'll be using the DCB in the microwave anyway.

Triffles are easy to have ready to assemble. Do it first and then put it in the fridge to set (they all say to refrigerate for at least 30 minutes). Then you can do the DCB recipe.

Turtle Skillet cake? That's pretty easy and shows off the cookware. I don't know if there are any other skillet cake recipes, but maybe look into that. I know I want to try some other ones, because I loved the ease of the Turtle one, but wasn't in LOVE with the way it tasted. It was okay, but not super super great, like I want my desserts to be. :)You could do a trifle. Have her make all the separate components before hand, or you can make the brownies/cake right when you arrive. Then assemble while people are eating the main dish?

1. Can you suggest a recipe for a quick and easy weeknight dinner?

One of our most popular and easy recipes is the One Pan Chicken and Vegetables. Simply toss chicken breast, your choice of vegetables, and some seasonings onto a sheet pan and bake for a delicious and healthy meal in under 30 minutes!

2. I'm looking for a recipe that is gluten-free. Do you have any suggestions?

We have a variety of gluten-free recipes on our website, including our Quinoa and Vegetable Stir-Fry and our Zucchini Noodle Lasagna. You can also use our gluten-free flour to make any of your favorite recipes gluten-free.

3. I want to make a dessert for a party. What would be a good recipe to impress my guests?

Our Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake is always a crowd-pleaser! It's rich, creamy, and decadent, perfect for any special occasion. You can also try our Fruit Pizza, which is not only delicious but also visually stunning.

4. I have a lot of leftover ingredients in my pantry. Can you suggest a recipe that uses them?

Our Pantry Pasta Salad is a great way to use up any leftover pasta, canned beans, and vegetables you have on hand. You can also try our Kitchen Sink Stir-Fry, which allows you to use up any miscellaneous vegetables and protein you have in your fridge.

5. I'm looking for a healthy snack option. Any recipe suggestions?

Our Energy Bites are a perfect healthy snack option. They are easy to make, customizable, and packed with nutrients. You can also try our Baked Sweet Potato Chips or our Homemade Granola Bars for a delicious and guilt-free snack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mitzyz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • lmradlein
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • babywings76