1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipe Suggestion/Advice...

1. missyciccolella

missyciccolella Advanced Member

I have a show in a few weeks, and we are featuring with the Mex Lasagna or Penne Al Fresco...this host is a repeat and always has many guests, and they like to eat. I don't normally do more than 1 recipe at a show, but for her I'm making an exception...I really don't want to demo a 2nd recipe, but willing to put a few finishing touches on the recipe or help her prep before hand. I am looking for something VERY SIMPLE and delicious. I've thought about that chocolate dip from a few years back thinking fruit, pretzels etc would be great dipped...anyone have a "wow" recipe to share?
    Thanks!

Oh yeah, I don't want to do a micro-cake b/c I'll be using the DCB in the microwave anyway.

2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Triffles are easy to have ready to assemble. Do it first and then put it in the fridge to set (they all say to refrigerate for at least 30 minutes). Then you can do the DCB recipe.

3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Turtle Skillet cake? That's pretty easy and shows off the cookware. I don't know if there are any other skillet cake recipes, but maybe look into that. I know I want to try some other ones, because I loved the ease of the Turtle one, but wasn't in LOVE with the way it tasted. It was okay, but not super super great, like I want my desserts to be. :)

You could do a trifle. Have her make all the separate components before hand, or you can make the brownies/cake right when you arrive. Then assemble while people are eating the main dish?

Apr 20, 2009
Have something to add?