• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Search? Mini Quiche?? Eggs/Bacon

In summary, the Mini Quiche recipe makes about 24 mini quiches and can be made with pre-made pie crust. Other types of meat, such as ham, sausage, or turkey bacon, can be substituted for bacon in the recipe. The quiches should be baked for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit and can be made ahead of time and reheated.
esavvymom
Staff member
I had a customer come up at my booth this weekend asking if we had the recipe for a mini-quiche or something that she had at a show one time way back. She said it was made in the mini-muffin pan, and had eggs and bacon in it. We asked if it was like a quiche and she thought it was.

Any ideas?? I said I would try to find it. I'll look through what I have, but I thought I'd come on here to see if this rings any bells.

There are a few. Quiche Lorraine Tartlets come to mind. You can search recipes on consultants corner and put in quiche to see what it comes up with

We had one in the Season's Best about 3 years ago. I did them at my HWC parties the May they came out. They are soooo good and easy. It had bacon and zucchini in it.

Either one of these could be it! Thank you!
I will email them both to her.
:D

A CC search brings up three Create-a-Quiche recipes, Dilly Seafood Quiche, Quiche Lorraine Tartlets, Savory Vegetable Mini Quiches and Seafood Quiche.

1. How many servings does the Mini Quiche recipe make?

The Mini Quiche recipe makes about 24 mini quiches, depending on the size of your muffin tin.

2. Can I use pre-made pie crust for the Mini Quiche?

Yes, you can use pre-made pie crust for the Mini Quiche. Just make sure to cut the crust into small circles to fit into the muffin tin.

3. Can I substitute the bacon with another type of meat?

Yes, you can use any type of meat you prefer in the Mini Quiche recipe. Some popular options include ham, sausage, and turkey bacon.

4. How long do I need to bake the Mini Quiche?

The Mini Quiche should be baked for about 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is set.

5. Can I make the Mini Quiche ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make the Mini Quiche ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave. Just be sure to store them in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to reheat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newchef2010
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rosechef