• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Recipe Reviews From Fall Kick off Last Night

In summary, this conversation discuss Asian Crab Salad Crisps, Ham and Cheese Calzone, Chocolate Banana Cream Trifle, and the Baked Potato Chowder. The Asian Crab Salad Crisps were not well-weled and the chicken substitution was suggested. The Ham and Cheese Calzone was expensive and the Brie Apple Bites were not very tasty. The chorizo bean dip was good, but the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder was a hit. The Cheddar Bacon Bites were good, but the Cheeseburger Deep Dish Pizza was amazing. The Pina Colada Upside-Down Cake was also a hit. The meeting was cancelled due to lack of interest.
DebPC
Staff member
Asian Crab Salad Crisps- Crab is $10 a can so she used imatation crab. Everyone agreed they were ok and that chicken would be a great substitute.
She couldn't get the dough to stay welled on the flat stone to cook so she used the mini muffin pan. In S/B.

Ham and Cheese Calzone- She thought it was expensive for a show recipe. We all agreed it tasted very good. Some remembered this is a new version of a similar past ring or braid recipe. S/B

Chocolate Banana Cream Trifle- Delicious! S/B

The next 3 are from our new Appetizers book which I don't have so I'm guessing at the recipe names

Smoky Cheddar & Tapenade Torta-Looks great! The maker said she loved the white middle and could see just making that at a show as a dip. She said it showed lots of tools and she might make this at a show.

Brie Apple Bites (?) These were ok. The maker said there's so little brie in them that she thought you could easily substitute cream cheese or gouda or another cheaper cheese. she said she'd do these at a show.

Brie fruit topped triangle- These looked awesome! But when you tasted them we didn't know whether it was supposed to be sweet like a cheesecake or more like an appetizer. She said because these have to set- she wouldn't make them at a show- but might bring them made ahead.

Althought it was fantastic to taste all of these- there were no sure fire hits as far as we determined.

So far I've only done the Baked Potato Chowder and Zesty Ravioli. LOVED both!

The recipes at our Recipe Slam/Fall Kick Off got GREAT reviews. I'll try to remember them all. I made the Zesty Ravioli Skillet and that was AWESOME. Many said that was their favorite. It probably used about $400 in products and that doesn't include cross selling or stretching what can be used.

The chorizo bean dip was good. Of course, the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder was a huge hit. If you haven't made this yet, do it! It's awesome. The after dinner mint triangles tasted good, but the consultant said it wasn't the easiest demo recipe to do. The Cheddar Bacon Bites are awesome too. I think they'd be a good show recipe. The Cheeseburger Deep Dish Pizza or whatever was awesome too! I definitely want to do this at a show. I forget the exact name, but the new meatballs were very yummy and different. I think rolling up meatballs at a show could get tedious and you really can't do them ahead, or else you'd miss all the use of tools, but they tasted good.

I can't remember much else. I LOVE when we do this meeting!! We had NINE guests which I think was our most ever. I personally had two and they are both signing! Woo hoo!!

Yes-we do this twice a year and they always are our most popular meetings. This year we are changing it up a bit and next month we will be doing recipes from the new recipe cards. I love trying all the recipes. My husband and I are empty nesters and mostly stick to healthy recipes. Even if i decided not to do them at a show I can still tell people about them.

I asked my team to pick a recipe and tell me what they wanted to bring and only one person came forward. She couldn't decide if she wanted to do the carrot cakes or the mint triangles so she's doing both.

I have made the new meatloaf and it is awesome! I would definitely do it at a show. I did it with 2 pounds of ground beef - I normally use 93% but did 85% as the recipe recommended so I'd know what to tell a host - mine was not greasy at all but I don't think the lower percentage of fat would make it dry either. DH and I decided to add corn to the mixture next time. I used the Mix n Chop to mix the meatloaf - worked great.

Made the Pina Colada Upside-Down Cake... everyone loved it!!!

I tried to do a recipe riot combined with a customer appreciation show that they could bring their customers to, I would raffle off new stuff, they could do the recipes, we could vote on them....yeah, not ONE of my team took me up on it....Meeting: Cancelled.

1. Can I leave a recipe review for a dish that I didn't personally try at Fall Kick off last night?

Yes, absolutely! We encourage all attendees to leave reviews for any dish that was featured at the event, whether they personally tasted it or not. This will provide valuable feedback for the chef who prepared the dish and also help other attendees decide which recipes to try.

2. How do I leave a recipe review for a dish I tried at Fall Kick off last night?

To leave a recipe review, simply go to the recipe page on our website and click on the "Write a Review" button. From there, you can rate the recipe and leave a written review. Make sure to mention that you tried the dish at Fall Kick off so others know it was featured at the event.

3. Can I leave multiple recipe reviews for different dishes I tried at Fall Kick off last night?

Yes, you can leave as many recipe reviews as you'd like for the dishes you tried at Fall Kick off. This will provide valuable feedback for our chefs and also help other attendees decide which recipes to try.

4. Will the chefs see the recipe reviews from Fall Kick off last night?

Yes, all recipe reviews from Fall Kick off will be shared with the chefs who prepared the dishes. This will help them improve their recipes and continue to create delicious dishes for future events.

5. How long will the recipe reviews from Fall Kick off last night be available to view?

The recipe reviews from Fall Kick off will be available to view indefinitely on our website. This will allow attendees to refer back to them when looking for recipe ideas and for our chefs to continue to receive feedback on their dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • ChefBeckyD