• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Two Minute Fudge Recipe for Your Next Trade Show

Mix the melted chocolate chips and frosting together in a bowl, then spoon it into the fudge moulds. Freeze for a few hours, or until set.
cleosmom
Gold Member
Does anyone have a recipe for two minute fudge? I'm doing a trade show tonight and think this would be a good recipe to have samples of.

Please help

Fudge RecipeHi,

All you do is take a bag of chocolate chips, melt them completely, then stir in a tub of Betty Crocker frosting.

Fill up the EAD (Easy accent decorator) and pipe it through into little mini muffin cups, and give it a bit to harden.

You can do milk chocolate fudge with milk chocolate chips and choc. frosting,
You can do mint chocolate fudge with mint choc. chips and choc. frosting.
You can do white choc. fudge with white choc. chips and vanilla frosting, etc.

However, don't buy the whipped frosting, as it tends to be a bit greasy.

:)

Thanks Michelle you are a life saver!!

Have a good day:)

ughhDid I do something wrong??? I tried doing these in the mini muffin tin and they all stuck, I had a heck of a time getting them out, I even tried to freeze them. I eventually ended up taking the citrus peeler and scraped them out, they didn't look too pretty after I was done with them. I was wondering if I could just do them on wax paper and let them set do you think they would stick to the wax paper?
TIA

How I do itI use mini muffin papers (You can get them at about any dollar store) and pipe them into those instead of the muffin tin. That way they each have their own pretty mini packaging. :)

O, now you tell me, lol. I thought I really was just messin' it up.

Suggestion for Fudge Recipe
jdavis said:
Did I do something wrong??? I tried doing these in the mini muffin tin and they all stuck, I had a heck of a time getting them out, I even tried to freeze them. I eventually ended up taking the citrus peeler and scraped them out, they didn't look too pretty after I was done with them. I was wondering if I could just do them on wax paper and let them set do you think they would stick to the wax paper?
TIA

Try using the small bar pan, works best if lined with parchment paper....here are some tips: toss your small cutting board in the freezer to chill for approx 45mins +, make recipe as indicated (melt choc chips & mix with Betty Crocker frosting), scoop out onto small bar pan already lined & place onto cutting board in freezer. The frozen cutting board quickens the time for it to chill, leave for approx. 45 mins (do your show!), take out, cut with crinkle cutter...super easy & impressive!! Enjoy!

fudge tipPress the fudge onto a chilled grooved cutting board.

What is a "Recipe Required" product?

A "Recipe Required" product is a kitchen tool or gadget that is specifically designed to make a certain recipe or cooking technique easier. These products are often featured in Pampered Chef's recipe books and can be purchased separately or as part of a recipe bundle.

How do I know which "Recipe Required" product to use?

The best way to determine which "Recipe Required" product to use is to refer to the recipe instructions. The recipe will usually specify which tool or gadget is recommended for the best results. You can also consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

Can I use a substitute for a "Recipe Required" product?

While it is possible to use a substitute for a "Recipe Required" product, it may not yield the same results as the recommended product. The "Recipe Required" products are specifically designed to enhance the recipe and make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

Do I have to purchase a "Recipe Required" product to use the recipe?

No, you do not have to purchase a "Recipe Required" product to use the recipe. However, using the recommended product may result in better and more consistent results. It is ultimately up to personal preference and budget.

Are there any special care instructions for "Recipe Required" products?

Yes, it is important to follow the care instructions for each "Recipe Required" product to ensure its longevity and optimal performance. Most products can be hand-washed with warm, soapy water, while some are dishwasher safe. Be sure to refer to the product instructions for specific care guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcmckay