• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Crescent Roll Recipe with Apple & Cream Cheese

In summary, someone asked for a recipe with crescent rolls, can of apple filling, and cream cheese. Does anyone know this recipe? If so, please share. Thanks!
Beckycooks
Someone ask for a recipe with crescent rolls with can of apple filling and cream cheese. Does anyone know this recipe? If so, please share. Thanks:)

I don't know what it is, but it sounds good!

Here's a few I have as word files, but just cut and paste in here. I'm not sure if these are what you're looking for or not...........

CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE BRAID/WREATH

2 pkgs crescent rolls (reduced fat if you can find)
1 @ 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (reduced fat if you can find)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 TBS flour
3 Granny Smith apples
1 TBS sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 jar (squeeze bottle) caramel ice cream topping
Half Gallon Vanilla ice cream

Preheat oven to 350°.

To make braid:
Unroll 1 package of crescent dough; do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12”x15” Rectangle Baking Stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Using Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to seal perforations. On longest sides of Baking Stone, cut dough into strips 1 ½ inches apart, 3 inches deep using 3” Paring Knife. (There will be 6 inches in the center for the filling.)

To make wreath:
Arrange triangles of crescent rolls in circle on 15" round Baking Stone with wide ends of triangles in the center and points to the outside. There will be a 5" diameter opening in the center.

Mix cream cheese, flour, vanilla and brown sugar in 1 Qt. Batter Bowl. Spread over dough.

Use AP/C/S to prepare apples, use Food Chopper to coarsely chop. Lay apples over cream cheese mixture. Bring points of triangles up and over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough in center of ring. Filling will not be completely covered. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar from Flour/Sugar shaker.

Bake 30 minutes, slice with Slice 'N serve,
drizzle each piece with caramel ice cream topping.

Here's another I have...........

Glazed Apple Wreath
The Pampered Chef®
2004 Spring/Summer Season’s Best Page 25

1 lemon
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
2 packages (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
2 firm, red apples such as Braeburn, cored and coarsely chopped
1/3 cup apricot preserves
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons sliced almonds, grated

Preheat oven to 375°F. Using Lemon Zester/Scorer, zest lemon to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon to measure 1 tablespoon juice; set juice aside. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon zest, egg yolk, granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons of the flour; whisk until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk.

Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange eight triangles in a circle on Large Round Stone with wide ends 3 inches from edge of baking stone and points toward the outside. (Points will extend off the edge of the baking stone.) Arrange remaining triangles in center, matching wide ends with triangles already in place. Using Baker's Roller®, roll over seams of triangles where wide ends meet, creating a smooth surface for filling. Do not seal center of triangles. Spread cream cheese mixture over center of dough in a continuous circle.

Core apples using Utility Knife. Coarsely chop apples using Food Chopper. In clean batter bowl, combine apples, preserves, cinnamon and remaining flour; toss lightly and spoon over cream cheese mixture.

Beginning with last triangle placed in center of baking stone, bring point of opposite triangle straight across filling. Next, bring point of opposite outside triangle diagonally across filling, covering point of previous triangle. (Filling will show.) Repeat, overlapping points of outside and inside triangles to form a wreath. Tuck last end under first.

Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk powdered sugar and 2-3 teaspoons lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle glaze over wreath. Grate nuts over wreath using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Let stand until glaze is set. Cut into wedges using Utility Knife; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 10 servings or 20 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 310, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 400 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: Pantry Korintje Cinnamon can be substituted for the ground cinnamon, if desired.

HTH,

Lisa

PS,

These both are yummy!!

Thanks! I will pass these along. They both look delicious.:chef:

In All the Best, there is a recipe for Peachy Cream Cheese Cake (I think that's the name of it) and you can substitute apple pie filling instead of peach. It is a good recipe.

Beckycooks said:
Someone ask for a recipe with crescent rolls with can of apple filling and cream cheese. Does anyone know this recipe? If so, please share. Thanks:)

My sister hosted a Tupperware party once where the consultant did something with those 3 ingredients cooked in their cookware. Maybe that's what she's thinking of? I'm sure we could do it in ours. ;) I'll go look it up. That consultant gave me a bunch of their demo recipes.

What ingredients do I need for this Delicious Crescent Roll Recipe with Apple & Cream Cheese?

To make this recipe, you will need:
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)

Can I use a different type of fruit instead of apple?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you prefer for this recipe. Some popular alternatives include peaches, blueberries, or strawberries. Simply substitute the diced apple with an equal amount of your desired fruit.

How do I make sure the crescent rolls are fully cooked?

To ensure the crescent rolls are fully cooked, make sure to preheat your oven to the temperature specified in the recipe. Also, make sure to follow the baking time listed and check the rolls for a golden brown color and flaky texture before removing them from the oven.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. After preparing the rolls, cover and refrigerate them for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, let them sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before placing them in the oven.

What can I serve with this Delicious Crescent Roll Recipe with Apple & Cream Cheese?

This recipe is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a drizzle of caramel sauce for an extra special treat. It also pairs well with a cup of hot tea or coffee for a cozy dessert experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
taterbug
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • J.Corley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mpkegley