• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Skillet Lasagna & Turkey Tetrazzini Recipes - Any Ideas?

In summary, the author is looking for a recipe for a show coming up and is brainstorming ideas. There are several soup recipes that can be made in the skillet, one of which is the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup. There is also a recipe for the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder that can be made in the skillet. Finally, the author mentions that she misplaced a recipe card for the turkey tetrazzini, but luckily she had scanned it onto her computer.
JessBarszcz
Hi All!! Happy New Year!!

Does anyone have the skillet lasagna recipe or turkey tetrazzinni recipe handy? I want to use my skillet for a show coming up on the 17th and I am brainstorming ideas that I can send to the host....also I may do the white chicken chili but I don't have the dcb....I'm sure my director would borrow me hers....I might be better off demoing the dcb and an easy and delicious soup...

any ideas??

I have the Turkey one

8 oz spaghetti noodles
1 can chicken broth
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 C sour cream
1 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese
1/2 C milk
1/3 C chopped onion
2 garlic cloves
ground pepper
8oz sliced oven roasted deli turkey
8oz sliced mushrooms
1 C frozen cut green beans, thawed.

Break noodles in half. Combine noodles and broth in DCB. Microwave, covered, on high for 10-13 minutes, or until noodles are tender, stirring halfway. Meanwhile combine soup, sour cream, 1/4 cup of Parmesan, milk, pressed garlic, onion and black pepper in the Classic Batter Bowl; mix well

Add soup mixture, turkey, beans and mushrooms to the baker. Microwave covered, on high 6-8 minutes, or until heated through, stirring halfway through cooking time. Top with remaining cheese.

I made this last week. I liked it, though I thought (and DH) that the onion was a bit much (I may have put too much in :D ). I also used cooked turkey breasts instead of deli turkey. Next time I'll also substitute peas or broccoli, though it was good with the green beans. My family just doesn't like that that much/

Do you have access to CC? If so, the recipes are actually posted on there. It really comes in handy so you don't have to sift through books and type things up to send to your hosts. You go to the recipe section and either do a recipe search or browse through the issues of SB cookbooks on there. One soup recipe that you can make in the 12 in skillet that is really easy and delicious is the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup. You can find it in the Power Cooking-Chicken recipe collection on CC (under theme shows). Try it out at home first so you can see how you like it. There's just 2 things I alter from that recipe: I use only 1 Tbsp of the Chipotle rub (because 2 is really HOT) and I use a can of regular diced tomatoes (not the ones w/ green chilies, because again it makes it too hot.) With those modifications, everyone I have ever served that recipe to just loves it and asks for the recipe. :)If you happen to be able to get your hands on a DCB, you can also make the recipe in that. Another soup recipe great for the DCB is the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. (There are also a lot of threads here about that recipe and different tips others have shared.)Or you could do the soup in the 12 in skillet and make a cake in the DCB (if you can get one.)

babywings76 said:
Do you have access to CC? If so, the recipes are actually posted on there. It really comes in handy so you don't have to sift through books and type things up to send to your hosts. You go to the recipe section and either do a recipe search or browse through the issues of SB cookbooks on there.

I tried to find the turkey recipe there the other day and couldn't....

minirottie said:
I tried to find the turkey recipe there the other day and couldn't....

If the recipes are in cookbooks you can not view them online unless they have been a feature online or season's best....I tried too...so since I don't have my 29 minutes to dinner on hand...I'll have to do some digging when I get home.

I misplaced the Turkey Tetrazzini recipe card the other day but thankfully I had scanned it onto my computer! LOL

1. Can I substitute ground beef for ground turkey in the skillet lasagna recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use ground beef instead of ground turkey in the skillet lasagna recipe. Just make sure to cook the beef thoroughly before adding it to the recipe.

2. Can I use a different type of pasta for the turkey tetrazzini recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta you prefer in the turkey tetrazzini recipe. Just be aware that different types of pasta may have different cooking times, so adjust accordingly.

3. Can I make these recipes vegetarian or vegan?

Yes, both the skillet lasagna and turkey tetrazzini recipes can be made vegetarian or vegan by substituting plant-based meat alternatives and dairy-free cheese options. However, the end result may vary slightly in taste and texture.

4. Can I freeze leftovers of these recipes?

Yes, both the skillet lasagna and turkey tetrazzini recipes can be frozen for future meals. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container or freezer bag and reheat them thoroughly before serving.

5. Can I add extra vegetables to these recipes?

Absolutely! Extra vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or zucchini can be added to both the skillet lasagna and turkey tetrazzini recipes for added nutrition and flavor. Just make sure to cook them before adding them to the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmatula
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76