• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Pizza Dough Recipe with Stoneware Pan Instructions

In summary, you can usually substitute an ingredient in a recipe, but it may alter the taste or texture of the dish. To adjust the serving size of a recipe, you can use the "Scale Recipe" feature on the website or manually adjust with measuring cups and spoons. Some recipes can be made ahead of time, while others may need to be prepared closer to serving time. Freezing a recipe will depend on the specific dish, so it is best to check the recipe instructions and consult with a Pampered Chef consultant. To determine if a dish is done cooking, use a thermometer to check the internal temperature or do a visual check for doneness.
momoffour
I am looking for a recipe...not sure what book its in. It is a recipe with the pizza dough you roll onto the medium bar stoneware pan. I think you put on cheese, peas. lettuce, onion? Ring any bells?

Thanks!

Anne

I just made this yesterday! I think you're talking about the Seven-Layer Salad Squares. The recipe is in the Spring/Summer 2005 Season's Best. You can find it on Consultant's Corner.

Sure, I think I know the recipe you're talking about! It's called "Garden Veggie Pizza" and it's in the Pampered Chef "Stoneware Sensations" cookbook. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 tube (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup ranch dressingInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll the pizza crust and place it onto a medium bar stoneware pan.
3. Bake the crust for 12-15 minutes, or until it is golden brown.
4. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the crust.
5. Top with the peas, red onion, green bell pepper, black olives, and parsley.
6. Drizzle the ranch dressing over the top.
7. Return the pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. Slice and serve hot. Enjoy!

1. Can I substitute an ingredient in the recipe?

Yes, you can usually substitute an ingredient in a recipe. However, it may alter the taste or texture of the dish. We recommend doing a quick search for substitution options or consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant for advice.

2. How do I adjust the serving size of a recipe?

To adjust the serving size of a recipe, you can use the "Scale Recipe" feature on our website. Simply enter the number of servings you would like and the quantities of ingredients will adjust accordingly. You can also use measuring cups and spoons to adjust the recipe manually.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Many of our recipes can be made ahead of time, but it ultimately depends on the specific dish. Some recipes may need to be prepared closer to serving time for optimal freshness, while others can be made a day or two in advance. We recommend checking the recipe instructions and consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant for advice.

4. Can I freeze this recipe?

Again, this will depend on the recipe. Some dishes freeze well and can be stored for future use, while others may not hold up as well after being frozen. We recommend checking the recipe instructions and consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant for advice on freezing specific recipes.

5. How do I know when the dish is done cooking?

The best way to determine if a dish is done cooking is by using a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the food. The recommended internal temperatures for different types of meat can be found on our website. You can also do a visual check for doneness by ensuring the food is cooked through and has reached a desirable color and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies