Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
Sure, I think I know the recipe you're talking about! It's called "Garden Veggie Pizza" and it's in the Pampered Chef "Stoneware Sensations" cookbook. Here's the recipe:
- 1 tube (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll the pizza crust and place it onto a medium bar stoneware pan.
3. Bake the crust for 12-15 minutes, or until it is golden brown.
4. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the crust.
5. Top with the peas, red onion, green bell pepper, black olives, and parsley.
6. Drizzle the ranch dressing over the top.
7. Return the pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. Slice and serve hot. Enjoy!